DaMegaTaco

OP
Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
I just installed the newest atmosphere and now my switch won't read any of my games. It also had issues with the sigpatch check, but it still can boot into the CFW. What's going on? Does it have something to do with the sigpatch issue or is it another setting that's wrong? What can I do to fix this?

DaMegaTaco

OP
Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by DaMegaTaco,

DaMegaTaco

OP
Trophies
Website
nookazon.com
XP
Country
United States
I got the game card slot working, but now I can't install games to the console as they always end up bring considered corrupted when I try to install them. What am I doing wrong now?

Edit: If I use fusee.bin to boot rather then going through hekete I can get the game to install, but then it says unable to start software rather then being corrupt... I really need to know what's going on as I accidentally deleted animal crossing and need it reinstalled so I can visit my own treasure island rather then having to transfer my data from my regular console to my CFW one so I can extract the data and use NHSE only to have to transfer it back. What am I doing wrong?.

Edit 2: I downloaded the NSP and installed over gold leaf and it seems to be working now. Not sure why it wasn't working before though and would still appreciate help figuring it out

Last edited by DaMegaTaco,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the game card slot working, but now I can't install games to the console as they always end up bring considered corrupted when I try to install them. What am I doing wrong now?

Edit: If I use fusee.bin to boot rather then going through hekete I can get the game to install, but then it says unable to start software rather then being corrupt... I really need to know what's going on as I accidentally deleted animal crossing and need it reinstalled so I can visit my own treasure island rather then having to transfer my data from my regular console to my CFW one so I can extract the data and use NHSE only to have to transfer it back. What am I doing wrong?.

Edit 2: I downloaded the NSP and installed over gold leaf and it seems to be working now. Not sure why it wasn't working before though and would still appreciate help figuring it out
The game may have actually been corrupted and simply needed to be reinstalled.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho