1. Darkrai27

OP Darkrai27 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Spain
    I did the usual stuff that I do when I want to update my CFW, just download latest Atmosphere and Hekate from SDSetup, then drag and drop to my SD. Now I can't boot from Hekate to my emummc

2. persianpariah667

Newcomer

United States
    Specify what happens when you try to boot into your emuNAND. Is there an error code? Is there a black screen? Does it boot back to hekate? The answer to this could be a lot of things

3. Darkrai27

Newcomer

Spain
    The Hekate logo appears again (as if I just launched the Hekate payload instead of fusee-secondary) and the console enters in RCM

4. kinio_64

kinio_64 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

the same thing happened to my console, reverting atmosphere to 12.0 help but 13.0 is no go :(
    i have this funny feeling it has something to do with exosphere2 introduced in v13.0

update. i can boot atmosphere 13 by adding fusse-primare as my payload to hakate config file but that breaks rebooting o hakate and as a consequence linux/android

Last edited by kinio_64, Jul 20, 2020
  5. kinio_64

kinio_64 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

my problem is sorted now. It seems that my firmware was corrupted or something. I did an firmware update of my emuMMC to 10.0.4 using ChoiDojourNX (roll back to atm 12, dont forget so set flags as per choi tutorial). now i can boot to EmuMMC but not to my sysMMC LOL

6. Darkrai27

Newcomer

Spain
    It's solved now thanks toi Hekate 5.3.2, but now I need new patches to fusee-secondary in order to play Mario Paper

7. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere, Updated, emunand