Hacking Updated Atmosphere on 7-10-21, can no longer launch Fusee/emuMMC, only sysMMC

infidelity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, im new to this so please bare with me. I updated this before with Atmosphere & my emuMCC via the system menu, think it was a month ago, and i had no issue after the update, everything worked fine. I havent checked for an update since then, until this morning. While running through Fusee, i checked for an update in the system menu and it said there was an update available, so I updated. After the update my atmosphere wouldt reboot, so i hooked up my switch and launched hekate_ctcaer_5.5.7.bin and was able to get to the main screen of hekate v5.5.7 on my switch. I double checked my emuMMC tab, and it says it's enabled,

When i goto Launch and pick Fusee, it will show the hekate splash screen, then says "
Fatal error: [NXBOOT] Unable to identify package1! Press POWER to reboot."

When i goto Lanuch and pick CFW(emuMCC), it will show the hekate splash screen, then alot of red text appears. "Unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported! Or emuMMC corrupt! Trying backup bootloader... Found pkg1 ('20210607122020'). Unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported! Or emuMMC corrupt! Failed to launch HOS! Press any key...

When i goto Launch and pick CFW(sysMMC), it will show the hekate splash screen, boots to the switch dashboard, and all my games i've installed are missing, tinfoil is missing, when i check the Data Management, my sd card size looks correct with the amount of titles i've installed. I goto System, and it sats my current version is 12.0.0|AMS M.19.4|S

I have no idea how to proceed and dont want to ruin anything further, I found out after i updated this morning, that there was an official update a day or two ago, so i'm hoping that's the reason. Please help! Thank you for reading!

wiiNinja

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chances are that you've updated your firmware without updating Atmosphere and Hekate. Try updating those two to the latest, then apply the sig patches to see if that helps.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, im new to this so please bare with me. I updated this before with Atmosphere & my emuMCC via the system menu, think it was a month ago, and i had no issue after the update, everything worked fine. I havent checked for an update since then, until this morning. While running through Fusee, i checked for an update in the system menu and it said there was an update available, so I updated. After the update my atmosphere wouldt reboot, so i hooked up my switch and launched hekate_ctcaer_5.5.7.bin and was able to get to the main screen of hekate v5.5.7 on my switch. I double checked my emuMMC tab, and it says it's enabled,

When i goto Launch and pick Fusee, it will show the hekate splash screen, then says "
Fatal error: [NXBOOT] Unable to identify package1! Press POWER to reboot."

When i goto Lanuch and pick CFW(emuMCC), it will show the hekate splash screen, then alot of red text appears. "Unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported! Or emuMMC corrupt! Trying backup bootloader... Found pkg1 ('20210607122020'). Unknown pkg1 version. HOS version not supported! Or emuMMC corrupt! Failed to launch HOS! Press any key...

When i goto Launch and pick CFW(sysMMC), it will show the hekate splash screen, boots to the switch dashboard, and all my games i've installed are missing, tinfoil is missing, when i check the Data Management, my sd card size looks correct with the amount of titles i've installed. I goto System, and it sats my current version is 12.0.0|AMS M.19.4|S

I have no idea how to proceed and dont want to ruin anything further, I found out after i updated this morning, that there was an official update a day or two ago, so i'm hoping that's the reason. Please help! Thank you for reading!
How is your SD card formatted?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2