Updated Atmosphere from 0.9.1 to 0.9.2, now all my games have a cloud icon and need to redownloading

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Rya102396, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Rya102396
    OP

Rya102396 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    So I just updated Atmosphere from 0.9.1 to 0.9.2 on my Switch, been using emummc. Had to edit the .ini file to get emummc to launch again, but nothing other than that changed. Before, all my installed games were working perfectly fine. Now, only the games installed on the "system memory" (emu) will run, and the rest that are installed on the SD card give me the cloud icon, with "This software is not currently on the console" if I try to launch them. Any way to get the games back other than needing to reinstall them? I'd rather not have to reinstall about 200 GB of games if I can fix it another way.

2. chrisrlink

chrisrlink Intel Pentium III Hamster inside

Aug 27, 2009
    United States
    inside your crappy old PC
  3. Rya102396
    OP

Rya102396 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2015
    United States
    Alright, I feel like an idiot now. Checked around all my files, and it seems like the system/hekate edited my config file to point at a completely different folder for my SD content, it seems to be all fine now, didn't think it would have done that.

NoNAND likes this.
  4. mindmasterm

mindmasterm Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2019
    Netherlands
    Hi there,
    sorry if my english is bad. I have the same problems that my nsp`s dont work and new installed nsp`s have a cloud icon.I have updated the Switch firmware to 8.1.0 and atmosphere to 0.9.2. Before i used an older version of Amtosphere and all worked. Do i need to copy the sigpatches to my SD card or what do i have to do to fix this problems?Rya102396,whats that with the config file, did you copy the sigpatches or how do you solve the problem?

5. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Update your sig patches that chrisrlink linked.

6. mindmasterm

mindmasterm Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2019
    Netherlands
    before i had no sig patches for atmosphere. Did i just have to copy them into the root?

7. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    You need the sig patches to run unsigned code stuffs, every firmware update require new sig patches, copy the exefs_patches inside the atmosphere folder, and copy the fs_patches into the kip_patches folder into the atmosphere folder, there should be a nogc folder there already.

8. mindmasterm

mindmasterm Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 10, 2019
    Netherlands
    i copy the files like you say. Some of my games work, but if i install a new nsp with goldleaf i get the cloud icon once again and the new installed game doesnt work

9. legendheaven

legendheaven GBAtemp Regular

Oct 31, 2015
    Turkey
    I have same problem and didnt work help me plsssssssss

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted