Homebrew Question Updated Atmos makes games unplayable?

KiwiSwitcher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi guys, I know there are similar threads but I noticed that people have been posting on some of them with similar problems, but not getting replies. So I thought I'd risk starting a new thread.

Updated Atmos to 0.9.4, updated Sig Patches to 9.0.1, and I'm still getting "Gamecard not recognized" for my physical games and "Corrupt data has been detected" for my downloaded games.

Please help!

KiwiSwitcher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hi guys, I know there are similar threads but I noticed that people have been posting on some of them with similar problems, but not getting replies. So I thought I'd risk starting a new thread.

Updated Atmos to 0.9.4, updated Sig Patches to 9.0.1, and I'm still getting "Gamecard not recognized" for my physical games and "Corrupt data has been detected" for my downloaded games.

Please help!
To clarify, all games were playing fine before. Then I connected to Nintendo e-store and it made me update Nintendo firmware. Then Atmos wouldn't boot, so I had to update Atmos. The new Atmos boots fine but games won't work. So I tried updating to the latest Sig patches. No luck. :(

Zkajavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I'd delete the entire atmosphere folder and download the latest atmosphere version again and the latest sig patches again.

This sounds entirely like bad SD files. Try not to paste the new files overwriting the old, delete the old entirely and start with clean files.

Also, from Atmosphere github:
Please note: 9.0.0 updated the switch's gamecart controller ("lotus") firmware.
  • To prevent the burning of lotus fuses, Atmosphere now applies nogc patches when booting into 9.0.0 with fuses below 9.0.0.
  • If you wish to play gamecarts on 9.0.0 (but forever prevent yourself from playing them on < 9.0.0), set nogc = 0 in BCT.ini.

Last edited by Zkajavier,

KiwiSwitcher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I'd delete the entire atmosphere folder and download the latest atmosphere version again and the latest sig patches again.

This sounds entirely like bad SD files. Try not to paste the new files overwriting the old, delete the old entirely and start with clean files.

Also, from Atmosphere github:

Hey, thanks for that - I ended up redownloading all the games and they worked. However my cartridge game - Zelda Note - has a new problem. I did what you said, adding nogc = 0 to the BCT.ini file, and the game works now! BUT... the DLC is no longer downloaded. So I went back to Nintendo eshop to redownload it, and it seems to think I already have it! It says "purchased" and there doesn't seem to be any button to download it again... :/
Hellllpppp please

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey, thanks for that - I ended up redownloading all the games and they worked. However my cartridge game - Zelda Note - has a new problem. I did what you said, adding nogc = 0 to the BCT.ini file, and the game works now! BUT... the DLC is no longer downloaded. So I went back to Nintendo eshop to redownload it, and it seems to think I already have it! It says "purchased" and there doesn't seem to be any button to download it again... :/
Hellllpppp please
Autocorrect... It's Zelda Botw not Zelda Note

KiwiSwitcher

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hellllpppp please

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Autocorrect... It's Zelda Botw not Zelda Note
Oops Google sorted me out - never mind thanks again everyone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo