Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Hagane.D, Jun 24, 2013.
Im guessing there a firmware out yet for the dstwo to work on latest 3ds update
I feel sorry for the mods on this forum.
1. Download firmware 1.20.
2. Extract "dstwoupdate.dat" to the root of your microsd card and rename it to "dstwoupdateb.dat".
3. Put your microsd card into your DSTwo and insert it into your 3DS.
4. Turn on the 3DS and launch the DSTwo, you will see this screen.
Stay on this screen, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING, and just wait and wait for 3 minutes, IF YOU TOUCH ANYTHING YOU MAY BRICK YOUR DSTWO.
5. After the 3 minutes is up, turn off the 3DS, then put the microsd card back into your computer and delete "dstwoupdateb.dat".
6. You can now put your microsd card back into your DSTwo, and back into your 3DS, and now your DSTwo should be on firmware 1.20, and it should work normally on your 3DS on the latest firmware.
You people really need to stop fucking updating your 3DSes.
They got an Update addiction, it is a chronic behavior. Got no pity for them here.
As soon as I saw this thread
Thanks for the help.