Hacking update with Sysupdater on 10.4 ?

Vampirex

Dhampir
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Syphurith

Beginner
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Oh emunand. Okey.
You can just update the EmuNAND via MSET (System Settings) -> Other ->System Update, with wifi.
Or yes you can install the sysupdater, and run it with update CIAs stored inside sd:/updates.
Currently I don't find any advantage for using Sysupdater when the 10.4 is live.
EDIT: Unless you can not get it connected to net.
EDIT: Be aware of which NAND you're updating! So assign different Themes for different NANDs and memorize those!

Last edited by Syphurith,

ZacharyAlkaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First I would like to apologize for this dumb idea.
Since 10.4 is out, a lot of things have been patched.
What if we have a DNS server like tubehax, which would redirect us to the old updates like 9.2.
Now what I mean is that, since tubehax used a server to redirect the 3ds to homebrew webpage why not do the same but rather host an old update to the 3ds.
For example if I have a 3ds on 10.4 or latest and I had a DNS setup on my 3ds that directs it to a 9.2 update. Like a fake server that tricks the 3ds into thinking that there is a new update from nintendo. Would it work?

I hope this make sense I guess
Would like to know what you guys think
Pls show mercy.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
First I would like to apologize for this dumb idea.
Since 10.4 is out, a lot of things have been patched.
What if we have a DNS server like tubehax, which would redirect us to the old updates like 9.2.
Now what I mean is that, since tubehax used a server to redirect the 3ds to homebrew webpage why not do the same but rather host an old update to the 3ds.
For example if I have a 3ds on 10.4 or latest and I had a DNS setup on my 3ds that directs it to a 9.2 update. Like a fake server that tricks the 3ds into thinking that there is a new update from nintendo. Would it work?

I hope this make sense I guess
Would like to know what you guys think
Pls show mercy.
This makes sense and I think that it was already tried but without success for now =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol