- Before creating a thread in this section, please note the following information:
- It is currently impossible to install (non-legit) CIA files or use CFWs if your 3DS is above firmware 9.2! All firmwares (10.7 and below) can be downgraded.
- All CFWs can be updated to 10.7 without problems.
- Please check our forums and Google to get the latest up-to-date information on your CFW and get answers to any questions you might have before asking them.
I underlined what could be changed or added.
- "It is currently impossible to install (non-legit) CIA files above firmware 9.2 Or below 9.0! All firmwares (10.7 and below) can be downgraded using only homebrew acess which can be done with browserhax. Any system at 11.0 must use either a hardmod or a second 3DS with CFW already installed on the system to take advantage of a DSIware save data exploit game to downgrade the system. Please click here to visit Plailect's github page for the guide on how to get started with CFW installation and read the following carefully before doing anything if you wish to install CFW on your system. Follow the instructions carefully."
- All CFW can be updated to 11.0 Without Problems. Make sure the CFW you are using supports firmware protection, you may need to enable it depending on which CFW you are using. Please visit click here to visit this page by Crystal The Glaceon for info about which CFW you are using or wish to use.
- "Please check our forums first! Browse the category of the specific place you wish to find information or search using the tool bar, you may also search Google to get the latest up-to-date information on your CFW and get answers to any questions you might have before asking them. If you need personal help with anything related to Nintendo 3DS system, please click here to visit the NOOB PARADISE forum there is always someone there willing to help if possible. If you have not received help, politely ask again, or be paitent. Remember that is possible there may be more people needing assistance compared to available people there, and that helping others is a volunteer work, not a mandatory job."