1. djnate27

djnate27 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Sounds complicated. Any idea what the name of it was?

Also, in order to switch to Luma3DS I’d lose the ability to load games from the 32GB SD card I have in my GW. That cuts my storage in half.

2. Uwabami

OP Uwabami GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    It's possible to keep a Gateway compatible legacy NAND with the old firmware and have a new NAND with the most recent firmware and Luma3DS at the same time. But this is off-topic in this thread. I'm sure you'll get the help you'll need in this forum or on the Nintendo Homebrew Discord.

3. Wizrad

Wizrad Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I am beyond stoked that you guys did this. Seriously. I am a massive Ace Attorney fan and went to Tokyo last year, bought the game physical in anticipation. Thank you guys so much!

Uwabami and Fates-Blade-900 like this.
  4. Lex948Luthor

Lex948Luthor Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Can someone pls help me how I can patch this game?
    thnx in advance

5. WaterBlad64

WaterBlad64 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    The Github pages linked in the OP (more specifically the wiki) should tell you everything you need to know for both the 3DS and Android versions.

6. Kurt91

Kurt91 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I'm a bit curious, your website says that you're looking for somebody to help reverse engineer the second game or something. How's that going along? Any progress on the sequel? I absolutely loved getting to play this, and I'm just dying to see how the story wraps up.

7. Uwabami

Germany
    That's a post from April. While skilled reverse engineers are always welcome, we have what we need for now and we're progressing through DGS2 smoothly. As always, we will make a post when we have something to release.

8. Kurt91

Kurt91 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    [Weird, I could have sworn I posted this yesterday. Came back to the thread and it not only didn't post, but everything I types was still in the Quick Reply box.]

Okay, I was a bit worried after posting that it was going to look like "Gimme update! When's release!". I was just curious since the last word we'd gotten was saying that you guys needed help, so it wasn't clear if there was still issues and everything had stopped, or if you'd gotten the help you needed and things were going along well.

If you don't mind another question, did the work you had finished on the first game help with like a head-start or something on working on the second, or are the files different enough that you're starting from scratch again.

9. Uwabami

Germany
    Well, there is still work to be done in the reverse engineering department, but that doesn't mean that "everything had stopped". Why would the translators need to stop working if we had bugs in the engine? These are different teams within Scarlet Study.

To answer your question: the engine is the same, but a different version. Some formats evolved, some remained the same. We definitely had a "head-start".

10. Manuel0

Manuel0 Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    just noticed the new 2 on the website ;)

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [UPDATE], Attorney, Complete