Homebrew RELEASE Update - SkyNX v1.4 - Stream your PC games to your Switch without Android!

destrodark28

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@DevL0rd thank you for making such a great app but I'm having problens with resolutions it seems it picks up all my games in massive resolution though I did check the tick for it to go to change resolution to 1200x700 I think it says anyhow ill stop there you have made a person very happy this exists

Scettles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I/Can I stream over the internet. I've used moonlight for years for some lazy games from my PC to devices while I'm at work. Would love to be able to do this via SkyNS. I did try with my Switch connected to my phone hotspot... But it gave another local like 192.blah.blah IP address and didn't work. Unsure what to try exactly.

jamz771

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Quiet confused as im using atmosphere and when i scroll over to the skynxapp it continues to say version 1.3 even if i downloaded from the git hub the zip files from version 1.4 it still comes up as 1.3 i deleted all skynx info from sd card and installed skynx 1.4 from the hbstore but it continues to say 1.3 not 1.4 not sure if that's a huge deal or not or if it affect anything

Secondly i installed the drivers for controls and audio for the skynx streamer and have no problem using it in steam registers perfectly i was testing this out and was playing ps2 with the switch and got the xbox control icon that it was connected and can be used
i got it working a couple times with the PS2 emulator but now it doesn't register at all I don't get the notification that this xbox 360 controller could be used anymore with the icon when i got that i was able to use the controller with no problem i tried reinstalling the controller drivers and resetting the pc but nothing im not able to use my joycons with these options

im sure others have had the same issue and have tried resolving it by following your instruction uninstalling and reinstalling and restarting a few times but nothing

Pgdollar88

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having difficulty with a slight portion of the screen being cut off, as well as no audio. I'm running it at 1280x720, and I've tried all the different encoding formats. Any tips would be appreciated, as the tool seems to work well, just no audio.

It won't let me launch the application from the home screen - I keep getting the software had to close because of an error. The only way I can launch it is through the homebrew menu.

Last edited by Pgdollar88,

Danielmaytie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know how to fix the half screen issue?

When streaming to my switch it doesn’t give me full screen it’s more like a zoomed in image

Please send help

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Lamcza

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There's Switch Remote Play https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-remote-play-stream-your-pc-to-your-switch.579541/

Or there's a Moonlight client for Switch(actually two I think, but maybe only one updated and working), which you can use with Moonlight or Sunshine ( https://github.com/loki-47-6F-64/sunshine ) on your PC.
yea after trying them i will pass :X monlight is crashing on a switch, remote play configuration is heh painful (not because its hard but it is so unnecessary):D
This one here was at least working out of the box but it generates some java errors when trying to emulate mouse movement and has some other issues, but hey mouse is working like crap on the switch remote too xD

thx anyway :D

Reactions: hippy dave

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)