sonicdacrack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Whats up guys,

havent played around with my switch for a while and wanted to update it to 8.0 FW.
I have the sx os dongle and my switch on 5.x...
I did a NAND Dump last night and saved all my SD Card content...

My Plan was to save my Zelda Save game with Checkpoint first.
Then use ChoidujourNX to update my console to 8.0 and use the newest beta from sx to run everything...

My Question now is, is it a straight forward type thing upodating to 8.0 or can i run in to any trouble on the way?
My biggest concern is briking or loosing my BotW savegames...

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Whats up guys,

havent played around with my switch for a while and wanted to update it to 8.0 FW.
I have the sx os dongle and my switch on 5.x...
I did a NAND Dump last night and saved all my SD Card content...

My Plan was to save my Zelda Save game with Checkpoint first.
Then use ChoidujourNX to update my console to 8.0 and use the newest beta from sx to run everything...

My Question now is, is it a straight forward type thing upodating to 8.0 or can i run in to any trouble on the way?
My biggest concern is briking or loosing my BotW savegames...
If you create a backup of your saves before, your fine. Also, if you follow everything right, you won’t run in troubles. Get the 8.0.x files, replace your boot.dat with the latest SX OS release and update with ChoiDujourNX. Before that create a NAND backup. I would also recommend you to update your homebrew apps to the latest version.

sonicdacrack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you create a backup of your saves before, your fine. Also, if you follow everything right, you won’t run in troubles. Get the 8.0.x files, replace your boot.dat with the latest SX OS release and update with ChoiDujourNX. Before that create a NAND backup. I would also recommend you to update your homebrew apps to the latest version.

Using this tut here: Sorry, cant post the link

Last edited by linuxares,

sonicdacrack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
will the latest sx os software work with 8.0.1? i have read also that i would need too reinstall my games is that correct?

sonicdacrack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When recover my botw savegames does the game have to be the same version? Since i have to probaply reinstall the nsp or ist there a way to reinstall the files already on the sd card? Sorry for the stupid question

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: