Update: Pokémon Bank is out in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and North America.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just think the reason for us not getting it at the same time is because the servers will seize up again like back in December. Usually Europe gets the shitty end of the stick but this time we're getting it. It's nice.

Well, that would make more sense, spacing it out to prevent the servers from ending up FUBAR :P Still, NOA generally is uncaring to its customers.

Reactions: Ykr1113

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
God, using the poke transfer is really annoying. It goes like this, pokemon b/w(2) in 3ds -> open poketransporter -> transfer pokemon -> insert pokemon x/y -> open pokebank -> send pokemon from transport box to box in pokebank -> insert b/w(2) -> open b/w(2) put pokemon in box 1 -> open poketransporter -> transfer pokemon -> repeat until happy

This is great since I have all four compatible games with nearly full boxes ;o;

that's why I'm gonna transfer only my battle team, unless you wanna complete the national pokedex.

actually I'm interested on making a team with the 100 stat legendaries to troll a little on random battles online, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin ,Victini and Meloetta since there is no 100 stat legendary on gen 6.
patience is a virtue and I can wait a little longer, and is not like I don't have other things to do.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
that's why I'm gonna transfer only my battle team, unless you wanna complete the national pokedex.

actually I'm interested on making a team with the 100 stat legendaries to troll a little on random battles online, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin ,Victini and Meloetta since there is no 100 stat legendary on gen 6.
patience is a virtue and I can wait a little longer, and is not like I don't have other things to do.
There is a fair chance Hoopa or Diancie are 100 stat legendaries (my guess would be Diancie) but those aren't released yet, so I guess that doesn't count.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
There is a fair chance Hoopa or Diancie are 100 stat legendaries (my guess would be Diancie) but those aren't released yet, so I guess that doesn't count.

after further investigation I found this. if the information is legit, Volcanion is the more likely to be the 100 stat legend, but all of them looks pretty balanced that I can say that IV and EV are hiding the base stats very well. but my bet is also Diance because match the look of previous 100 stat legendaries.

D

Deleted-236924

after further investigation I found this. if the information is legit, Volcanion is the more likely to be the 100 stat legend, but all of them looks pretty balanced that I can say that IV and EV are hiding the base stats very well. but my bet is also Diance because match the look of previous 100 stat legendaries.

Look like 3 posts below the one you linked to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: