Homebrew Update on the Nintendo DSi Homebrew Channel

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been a while since threads about the Nintendo DSi Channel have been on GBAtemp.net. I just wanted to know how far the community is on this.

EDIT: I am not saying there is an update on the DSi Homebrew Channel, because there isn't. This topic is for me and others to find out how much progress anyone (Team Twiizers mainly) has made on making such.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has been created already by my brilliant friend from Mexico(His name is Padro). He hasn't released it though because his Mom forgot to pay the Internet bill. So he can't log in. None of his friends have money to pay for Internet as everyone in his area is poor. No Internet cafes no nothing. So only he gets to enjoy his Homebrew channel, even though he can't download his DS Roms since he got no internet connection.

Nah I am just joking it hasn't been made yet.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
It has been created already by my brilliant friend from Mexico(His name is Padro). He hasn't released it though because his Mom forgot to pay the Internet bill. So he can't log in. None of his friends have money to pay for Internet as everyone in his area is poor. No Internet cafes no nothing. So only he gets to enjoy his Homebrew channel, even though he can't download his DS Roms since he got no internet connection.

Too far....

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlackDave said:
jakob95 said:

Too far....
Besides his name should have been Pedro. Padro is a last name.

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
I'm not sure, but I'm getting a DSi. Hopefully sometime, there'll be a custom channel to run old flashcarts on the DSi.

QUOTE(LxTrix @ Nov 17 2009, 07:58 PM) There isn't one and never has been, never will.

I was asking how far the community is on developing such.
I love your listening skills, kid.

Anyways... Can we get back on topic? I really want to know ever since Kyler Loudermilk's topic got locked.

aneotoena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not even started, since in order to install something in the DSi you need the infamous common key and nobody has found it yet.

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
YayMii said:
I'm not sure, but I'm getting a DSi. Hopefully sometime, there'll be a custom channel to run old flashcarts on the DSi.

QUOTE(LxTrix @ Nov 17 2009, 07:58 PM) There isn't one and never has been, never will.

Anyways... Can we get back on topic? I really want to know ever since Kyler Loudermilk's topic got locked.

Yeah and i'm telling you there isn't one being developed at all, and the chances of it happening are VERY unlikely. Just because the Wii has one doesn't mean the DS can.

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chris_Skylock said:
i dont know about the common key but as soon as it was leaked/discovered, we will see some hope.

I think it was found but noone knows what happened to that little guy.

Yasu?

LxTrix said:
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
YayMii said:

QUOTE(LxTrix @ Nov 17 2009, 07:58 PM)
There isn't one and never has been, never will.

Yeah and i'm telling you there isn't one being developed at all, and the chances of it happening are VERY unlikely. Just because the Wii has one doesn't mean the DS can.

...I know that. I was asking how far this is in progress, not if there is one or not.
Obviously you should read what I'm asking for first.
Idiot.

LxTrix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There can't be progress on something that doesn't exist. This started out as an idea and people started commenting it and suggesting stuff for it, when in actuality its never existed.

So you can call me names but since your logic is nonsense your name is more appropriate for yourself.

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
LxTrix said:
There can't be progress on something that doesn't exist. This started out as an idea and people started commenting it and suggesting stuff for it, when in actuality its never existed.

So you can call me names but since your logic is nonsense your name is more appropriate for yourself.
Okay if you cant manage to tell him how far they are then i will. Stop acting stupid on purpose.

I dont know if this can be considered "DSi Homebrew channel work" but they are attempting to understand what is going on inside the DSi to maybe be able to run their own code on it later. I guess. i Dont know xD But when i sometimes want to know how far they are i look in here :

http://hackmii.com/category/dsi/

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WioWao said:
LxTrix said:

Okay if you cant manage to tell him how far they are then i will. Stop acting stupid on purpose.

I dont know if this can be considered "DSi Homebrew channel work" but they are attempting to understand what is going on inside the DSi to maybe be able to run their own code on it later. I guess. i Dont know xD But when i sometimes want to know how far they are i look in here :

http://hackmii.com/category/dsi/

This was I meant, LxTrix. I know it doesn't exist, and I wasn't asking about it. I was asking about the progress on actually being able to create one (ie if the Common Key is found, etc.).
You tell him, WioWao!

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
[BnC said:
Mitchell]I know it doesn't exist, and I wasn't asking about it.
I KNOW IT DOESN'T EXIST AND I WASN'T ASKING ABOUT IT AND MY THREAD TITLE DOESN'T SAY "HOMEBREW CHANNEL" IN IT AND THERE'S NOTHING IN MY THREAD ABOUT THE STUPID BULLSHIT HOMEBREW CHANNEL THREAD FROM A FEW MONTHS AGO THAT WAS JUST NONSENSE AND NONE OF IT WAS REAL I WAS ASKING ABOUT DSI HACKING BY TEAM TWEEZERS I JUST FIGURED IT MADE MORE SENSE TO SAY I WAS ASKING FOR UPDATES ABOUT A HOMEBREW CHANNEL WHICH NEVER EXISTED AND WHICH TT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH

I think my position is clear.

MissingNo._

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vague Rant said:
[BnC said:
Mitchell]I know it doesn't exist, and I wasn't asking about it.
I KNOW IT DOESN'T EXIST AND I WASN'T ASKING ABOUT IT AND MY THREAD TITLE DOESN'T SAY "HOMEBREW CHANNEL" IN IT AND THERE'S NOTHING IN MY THREAD ABOUT THE STUPID BULLSHIT HOMEBREW CHANNEL THREAD FROM A FEW MONTHS AGO THAT WAS JUST NONSENSE AND NONE OF IT WAS REAL I WAS ASKING ABOUT DSI HACKING BY TEAM TWEEZERS I JUST FIGURED IT MADE MORE SENSE TO SAY I WAS ASKING FOR UPDATES ABOUT A HOMEBREW CHANNEL WHICH NEVER EXISTED AND WHICH TT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH

I think my position is clear.

...good point. I was wondering about that.

WioWao said:
Vague Rants could you please explain to me how your post contributed to the topic?

QUOTE(Vague Rant @ Nov 22 2009, 02:57 PM)
Depends, can you explain how your whining contributes to my life?

Nice one.

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
Vague Rant said:
Depends, can you explain how your whining contributes to my life?
That isn't really relevant to the topic either?

I dont even know what to say to that one. It baffles me that one can be so arrogant
rolleyes.gif

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
And it baffles me that one can be so oblivious. Are you aware that you are also posting, and that your posts are also not related to the current topic? You're not fucking thinking. If you have a problem with the subject matter of my posts don't mimic them. I'll stop treating everyone like idiots when everyone stops being idiots. If you want me to stop being "arrogant", stop being "a fucking moron" and you won't have to deal with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp