'Update not Found Error' Noob question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by mrwienerdog, Feb 27, 2011.

1. mrwienerdog
    OP

mrwienerdog GBAtemp Regular

Nov 1, 2007
    Canada
    Hello
    I just got the Dreamcast Collection for my wife, and it is returning 'This game requires an update, but the update could not be found.'
    I am not sure of the iextreme I am running, it was the latest one there was last summer (June of 2010). Do I need to flash to another firmware to play this, or is it a simple upgrade that will not affect my ability to play my older games? I would rather not have to reflash, as I don't do it myself, I get another guy to do it for 25 bucks.
    Hopefully this is a straight ahead enough post, and I am not leaving out any info.

If I can just update the machine, where do I get the update? I figured it would be like my wii and would be on the disk itself (like the update I did for Red Dead Redemption). I do not have my 360 on the internet, nor do I play any online games, don't care about xbox online, or whatever the hell it is called.

Thanks for any advice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice