Update nag on 10.7 emunand?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by joyoshi, Mar 29, 2016.

1. joyoshi
    OP

joyoshi ICUP

Oct 9, 2015
    Netherlands
    Shoved up your nose
    I've recently been getting an update nag on my 10.7 emunand. I can't access eShop either. I can however access online on games. Any way to fix this?

9.2 sysnand, 10.7 emunand o3ds with rxtools.

2. leonmagnus99

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    you can use Decrypt9, it is fairly easy to do.

make a backup of your ticket db that your going to dump just in case ,

just do this >>>>>> Dump clean import.db from Sysnand and Inject it into EmuNAND done !

3. Classicgamer

Classicgamer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2012
    United States
    Sometimes modded twl and agb firms trigger it.

4. joyoshi
    OP

joyoshi ICUP

Oct 9, 2015
    Netherlands
    Shoved up your nose
    I do have both of these. Is there any workaround?

5. Classicgamer

Classicgamer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 20, 2012
    United States
    I'm not sure. I know when I had mine it nagged and replaced them when I wanted eshop.

I know I put them back after I was done with eshop and can access eshop now still. However, there was a period of a few weeks between me accessing eshop again and I have updated reinand several times.

Perhaps something in the updated reinand allows it? Perhaps eshop updated my firms again and reinand itself is patching them instead? Hopefully someone else with more knowledge chimes in.

For now if you need to get on eshop go ahead. just put back your custom firms when done?

6. naddel81

naddel81 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 14, 2009
    United States
    why do you need eshop access? and what does it have to do with your custom firms files? doesn't eshop work natively with CFW 10.7 on emunand?

7. Maximilious

Maximilious GBAtemp Addict

Nov 21, 2014
    United States
    It could be because your console checked in with ninty servers and sees that TWL/AGB are on older versions and prompted for an update. You can remove the update by holding the button combo during boot (forget what it is atm), and also block the update servers in your router which might let you back into eShop since your nver is on the latest version.

8. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Install version spoofed TWL/AGB/DS whitelist files, that way the 3DS thinks they're up to date.