Hacking Update from 5.3.2 to 5.51

Sn10jg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I heard that everything still works for 5.51. I'm on 5.3.2. I haven't modded much else I a while and was wondering if I update now would I have to install the kernel exploit again? I also have the fake 5.51 installed already (forget what it's called).

D

Deleted User

So I heard that everything still works for 5.51. I'm on 5.3.2. I haven't modded much else I a while and was wondering if I update now would I have to install the kernel exploit again? I also have the fake 5.51 installed already (forget what it's called).
You should have updated like months ago. Just update. You can do anything you do on 5.3.2 on 5.5.1

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

1. The exploit was never installed in the first place, unless you are hosting your own files.
  2. You can update while spoofed to 5.5.1 by accessing the eShop.
  3. Yes everything still works, you will need to update your links to use the 5.5.1 exploit. I recommend loadiine.ovh or wiiubru.com/x

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Sn10jg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
  1. The exploit was never installed in the first place, unless you are hosting your own files.
  2. You can update while spoofed to 5.5.1 by accessing the eShop.
  3. Yes everything still works, you will need to update your links to use the 5.5.1 exploit. I recommend loadiine.ovh or wiiubru.com/x
Oh my bad I meant hosting. I use my phone for self hosting since for some reason before I couldn't get it to work on the internet. Is tubehax still good or do I need something else? I read the wiiu guide for hacking but I don't know if it's updated.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh my bad I meant hosting. I use my phone for self hosting since for some reason before I couldn't get it to work on the internet. Is tubehax still good or do I need something else? I read the wiiu guide for hacking but I don't know if it's updated.
Yea, you will need to update your files. And I guess tubehax is fine, that I'm not sure of. People have mentioned another one lately, but I don't know the name.

I'd recommend Kafluke's package, but I'm not sure if your webserver on the phone supports PHP. easiest way to find out is to try though. As far as not working online, I had that issue a lot with 5.3.2, but it doesn't really seem to be the case anymore using the stagefright exploit. I've never had one failure using loadiine.ovh. wiiubru.com/x includes a small wait timer like loadiine.ovh does so I'd imagine success rate is fairly similar if not the same.

Oh, I did have to do the browser's "Save Data Reset" in it's own setting menu where you can delete cookies and change search provider. Other than that tho, just worked.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Sn10jg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yea, you will need to update your files. And I guess tubehax is fine, that I'm not sure of. People have mentioned another one lately, but I don't know the name.

I'd recommend Kafluke's package, but I'm not sure if your webserver on the phone supports PHP. easiest way to find out is to try though. As far as not working online, I had that issue a lot with 5.3.2, but it doesn't really seem to be the case anymore using the stagefright exploit. I've never had one failure using loadiine.ovh. wiiubru.com/x includes a small wait timer like loadiine.ovh does so I'd imagine success rate is fairly similar if not the same.

Oh, I did have to do the browser's "Save Data Reset" in it's own setting menu where you can delete cookies and change search provider. Other than that tho, just worked.
Now I'm getting server issues. Won't update. Trying continously.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There's an android version in the OP of the AIO that supports php

Reactions: EclipseSin

Sn10jg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Server issues could be my internet or nintendo. Does wup installer allow me to update my wiiu system?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right, I thought about updating my PS3 CFW to 4.91, but why really, everything plays fine now. I guess for people that have already updated past 4.9 it would be helpful.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Idk if online servers are still active that would be my only thought
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thats true, personally I don't play it online at all, in fact, I deleted all wifi details on it once I installed CFW, so it won't connect and auto-update itself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I play most games that are on both PS3/360 strickly on the 360, but PS3 exclusives are really only games I play on the PS3 (You know me, I'm more of a Xbox junkie)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ps3 really has no titles worth going online
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    what is nps?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, what about GTA v onl... O Yea the PS3 versión got discontinued
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I feel like the world's cheapest pc build can play gtaV
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In modern standards
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then why mine can't?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 What is nps you mentioned?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Because your pc has a hamster innit
    +3
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    R.I.P. LittleBigPlanet PS3 servers
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    LBP2 still the goat tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That can be played on ps5 iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm surprised any PS3 servers are still up, tbh
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Alot of manufactures do care about older consoles they just want to whine about piracy +2