Hacking update from 4.1e to 4.2e

skinneyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all hope some one can help my mate as a softmodded wii on 4.1 and wants to update to 4.2 i have told him that there is no need to but he still wants to what is the best way to do this i have wad manager and the 23 wads to update once i have updated will i also have to reinstall preloader and i think he also has coscorp installed thanks in advance

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
skinneyb said:
hi all hope some one can help my mate as a softmodded wii on 4.1 and wants to update to 4.2 i have told him that there is no need to but he still wants to what is the best way to do this i have wad manager and the 23 wads to update once i have updated will i also have to reinstall preloader and i think he also has coscorp installed thanks in advance
23 wads?!?!?!? All you need is 4: IOS70, System Menu 4.2 for your region, IOS61, and the latest Shop Channel. Install them in that order

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The other wads are probably the other IOS titles from NUS, which should be perfectly fine to install. Not to mention you'll avoid pesky disc update notices if you do so. But yeah, install the four already mentioned first before bothering with the others.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself