timishu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I really want to go to the HBC 1.0.3, just because I'm done with 1.0.1. But I'm a little confused as far as updating go. First of all, I don't know how it's going to update, apparently there's a new way....?, I've already installed DVDX, which I don't need, and I don't know if or how to install BootMii, even if I need it, considering I already have Preloader. So what exactly should I do? Update through HBC? Through SD? Through an App? I'm so lost right now.

wolfskers89

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you download the bootmii hack it gives you the option to choose what to install... You don't even have to install bootmii you can choose HBC and DVDx or just HBC. Just follow their instructions on the screen. As far as loading it you can load the bootmii right through HBC.

Hopes that helps...

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You need the HackMii Installer...!!!
smile.gif

timishu

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I went to do the update and after about 30 seconds from the HBC I got a "Download Error" Message. That's all it said. "Download Error". My network was working and everything was running fine, but I still got nothing. What's going on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Oh my gosh is noon, time to play... a Sonic Streets of rage game 😎