dexter9

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I got Splatoon for the little guy for Christmas. My WiiU is curently on 2.0.1 firmware. I am hoping to update to 5.3.2 via Splatoon then spoof the firmware to 5.5.0 for Loadiine stuff

Can you let me know if the following steps are correct?

1. Update via game disk
2. Block Nintendo updates via my router
3. Install firmware spoof using crediars title installer
4. Use Loadiine (miimaker only, I don't haev SSBU)

Is this order correct? Am i missing any steps? Any reason to NOT update to 5.3.2 given I have the Splatoon gamedisk?

TIA

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all,

I got Splatoon for the little guy for Christmas. My WiiU is curently on 2.0.1 firmware. I am hoping to update to 5.3.2 via Splatoon then spoof the firmware to 5.5.0 for Loadiine stuff

Can you let me know if the following steps are correct?

1. Update via game disk
2. Block Nintendo updates via my router
3. Install firmware spoof using crediars title installer
4. Use Loadiine (miimaker only, I don't haev SSBU)

Is this order correct? Am i missing any steps? Any reason to NOT update to 5.3.2 given I have the Splatoon gamedisk?

TIA

You can either wait for an "easier" IOSU exploit to be released for 5.1.0 and under (A LOONG wait prob not worth it in your case)
Or you can update to 5.3.2 using Splatoon and enjoy what Loadiine can already do for you, and expect an IOSU exploit in the future (Just not as easily done)

1. Correct (Just don't setup any internet connections yet)
2. Correct, only if your router has a feature to do URL blocking. You must use the Tubehax DNS when configuring your connection settings on the Wii U. Primary: 107.211.140.065 Secondary: 0.0.0.0
3. Correct, the one and only way of spoofing :P
4. Correct, you can use mii maker only, every game works (Except 3-4 games nobody cares about). One of them is Splatoon, so good thing you have the legit copy of it.

Last edited by MattKimura,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu