Hacking Update 3.55 to 3.60

ayy lmao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to ask if I update my vita that has TNV on 3.55 to 3.60, will I lose TNV? I was reading that when updating lower firmwares to 3.55, it will still keep TNV. Is this also possible updating to 3.60? I want to access the PSN store for dlc, updates, and sales for games. I heard that is actually possible to access the PSN store with a ps3 and update blocker, but I heard it can only download up to 400mb. I just wanted TNV to play psp games, not too much on the homebrew part. Can you guys tell me if it is possible? Sorry for the noob question.

xy2_

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do not update or you will lose tn-v. For getting new content, use a Ps3 then transfer the downloaded games to your Vita directly via either usb swap trick or coldswap.

ayy lmao

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do not update or you will lose tn-v. For getting new content, use a Ps3 then transfer the downloaded games to your Vita directly via either usb swap trick or coldswap.
Is there a limit of how much gigabytes I can transfer with the usb swap trick? Can I get games, dlc, and updates from it? Also, can you please send the page on how to do it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Spot the difference, Deal or no deal, can't remember the others lol