Homebrew Update: 10.5.0-30U Homebrew Status

Joeli53

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, given this news, what do I need to do to keep my Homebrew access while updating to 10.5? I have a N3DS XL on 10.3 with menuhax and Ninjhax right now, and I have legit CIAs installed.

(I don't plan on downgrading and all I want is to maintain Homebrew access and my legit CIAs)

Pikm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, given this news, what do I need to do to keep my Homebrew access while updating to 10.5? I have a N3DS XL on 10.3 with menuhax and Ninjhax right now, and I have legit CIAs installed.

(I don't plan on downgrading and all I want is to maintain Homebrew access and my legit CIAs)
Legit cias will stay, but only if their legit. Upgrade the Ninjhax payload to 10.5 before upgrading. Install menuhax 2.2: https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_homemenuhax/releases
Browserhax works.

Last edited by Pikm,

Linkman24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys, Browserhax working just fine now on 10.5 without CFW or anything (virgin console).
So, i use the starter kit and a ropbin file. If the hax is not working at your first try, delete the webkithax file on your sd card, replace the boot and the ropbin file and restore data on your browser, scan the qr and run the hax. Works fine for me. Can i post links to my working ropbin file?

Pikm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, Browserhax working just fine now on 10.5 without CFW or anything (virgin console).
So, i use the starter kit and a ropbin file. If the hax is not working at your first try, delete the webkithax file on your sd card, replace the boot and the ropbin file and restore data on your browser, scan the qr and run the hax. Works fine for me. Can i post links to my working ropbin file?
We know browserhax works.

fallitur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i m on version 9.9.0.26E and broswerhax is not working for me.
if i update my system to the last one i will be able to run broswerhax and run the homebrew?

cvskid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if i update my system to the last one i will be able to run broswerhax and run the homebrew?
You might be better off downgrading to 9.2 then upgrading to 10.5, assuming you are talking about sysnand and not emunand.

Pikm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you really want 10.5, you're probably better downgrading to 9.2 on sysNAND, and setting up an emuNAND for 10.5

fallitur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dont wanna... just can figure it out a way to use the browserhax ..when i used always pulls up a messaging saying i need to upgrade my old3ds

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You might be better off downgrading to 9.2 then upgrading to 10.5, assuming you are talking about sysnand and not emunand.
sorry i dont know the difference...

Pikm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont wanna... just can figure it out a way to use the browserhax ..when i used always pulls up a messaging saying i need to upgrade my old3ds

sorry i dont know the difference...
sysNAND is your basic system. Home Menu, etc. emuNAND is an emulated version of the system, within the system. It allows you to upgrade your 3ds to newer firmware without upgrading the exploitable firmware on your sysNAND. (ex. emuNAND is on 10.5.0-30U, and sysNAND is on 9.2.)

fallitur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sysNAND is your basic system. Home Menu, etc. emuNAND is an emulated version of the system, within the system. It allows you to upgrade your 3ds to newer firmware without upgrading the exploitable firmware on your sysNAND. (ex. emuNAND is on 10.5.0-30U, and sysNAND is on 9.2.)
i got it...

But for the moment i just want to be abble to instal the homebrew.. is almost impossible =|

Reactions: Lightyose

Pikm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you guide me into to?
can you guide me into to?
If you have the files, (homebrew starter kit), then visit this webpage http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php you can either scan the qr code or press the link that says "URL" on your 3ds.

i got it...

But for the moment i just want to be abble to instal the homebrew.. is almost impossible =|
since o3ds browserhax is unstable, install menuhax 2.2 (1.2 comes with the starter kit, but it's broken on 10.5) here's a link https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_homemenuhax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte