One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

gallery_24102_883_3846.png

Soon -- Ketzal's Corridors, an aztec themed action/puzzler.
March 8 -- Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! & Punch-Out!! ft. Mr. Dream
March 15 -- Game Gear Day, with Dragon Crystal, Shinobi and Sonic the Hedgehog - Triple Trouble
March 22 -- Zombie Slayer Diox, kill zombies with the rhythm skills of a samurai guitarist.
March/April -- Arc Style Soccer!! 3D
April -- Colors! 3D
April 19 -- Rhythm Thief & The Emperor's Treasure (Demo)

Nintendo rarely gives advance notice of upcoming content -- is there anything here that interests you? Sure those eight exclamation marks have you hyped up for what's coming!! Make that ten, ten exclamation marks, hah hah hah.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not expecting much for the coming weeks really, not until Nicalis (cave story) announces one of their projects.

Lily

One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have to say that I'm not terribly impressed. :angry:

The downloadable titles I'm seeing for my Vita vs. my 3DS .. there's a huge chasm between them.

Reactions: 2 people

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
Nintendo really needs to step up with this e-shop... there's hundred of titles fom GBC/GBA/NES/etc that people would die to buy from them.

Reactions: 1 person

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where the hell is Wario Land?
Its on my 3DS. For some reason they seem to be a lot cooler to UK/Euro gamers now.

Personally I've been happy with the recent eShop stuff, some great VC titles and not all the obvious famous ones too. Only problem is that they're still stringent with refusing some games with content that might maybe slightly offend (like Binding of Issaac...which wont offend) like but are happy with a piece of shit games on the system.

loco365

Trophies
XP
I might get Sonic the Hedgehog - Triple Trouble, but I'll emulate it first and see how good it is before I get it, but I do plan to get Colors! 3D, depending on the reviews.

I hope more GB titles are released, there's a severe lack of them and I still need my 20 Club Nintendo Coins ;^;

Lily

One Scary Lady
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree, Nintendo is dropping the ball on Game Boy virtual console titles. I understand that they don't want to flood the market to maximize individual game sales, but this is getting ridiculous.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
April 19th for the demo of Rhythm Thief? Geez, the game was supposed to come out last month and they delayed it to April 19th? even Europe gets it earlier T_T
Sonic Triple Trouble is a sure buy for me, I just wish they put genesis games for sale...heck, all the current VC games availible on wii (NES, SNES, TG16, GEN)

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Where the hell is Wario Land?
Its on my 3DS. For some reason they seem to be a lot cooler to UK/Euro gamers now.

Damn that's wicked odd. This burns, it's my most wanted game and considering how the previous two titles were released the same week for everyone, I thought it'd be the case for Wario Land too. Well I refuse to buy anything else on the eShop until I get it and that's that.

pongozila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They are so-so as stated... I'll probably get sonic and MAYBE some other... but as you guys said... nintendo should really invest on some decent games... c'mon... SNES, GENESIS, GBA... or at least some more better classics, a 3D version of them... But you know what I REALLY wanted from NINTENDO AND SEGA... that I'm 99,99...% sure I won't get on 3ds... SONIC R! THAT GAME IS AWESOME! well... one can dream right?!

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe they should spend less time making 3D versions of old games like Kirby, kid Icarus and Excitebike and channel their energy into making new 3D games. As much as I love Nintendo I do feel they are lacking new gaming ideas lately.

Roman_42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't buy e-shop games anyway. I wouldn't even pirate them. There's always a better retail game out there than the best low budget bullshit from the eshop. They simply need to understand, that we have a 3DS and iOS devices and if we wanted cheap little games our moms would like, we would buy them on the app store... we wouldn't buy a game console in the first place, we would be happy with our idevices and their shitty little gameapps.

saviorkross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if Colours! still uses the touch sensitive-ness that Nintendo seem to completely ignore.
To my knowledge, pressure sensitivity was only in the original fat DS and the DSLite. This is further supported by a post on the Colors website's comment section.

Jens said:
Comment from Jens
Time: October 26, 2011, 10:06 am
@[member='mat'], pressure-sensitivity would obviously have been my top feature request from Nintendo, but we won’t be able to do that in Colors! 3D as it’s not available on the 3DS.

Still looking forward to it nonetheless. I really enjoyed the DS one; especially on my DSLite.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I wonder if Colours! still uses the touch sensitive-ness that Nintendo seem to completely ignore.
To my knowledge, pressure sensitivity was only in the original fat DS and the DSLite. This is further supported by a post on the Colors website's comment section.

Jens said:
Comment from Jens
Time: October 26, 2011, 10:06 am
@[member='mat'], pressure-sensitivity would obviously have been my top feature request from Nintendo, but we won’t be able to do that in Colors! 3D as it’s not available on the 3DS.

Still looking forward to it nonetheless. I really enjoyed the DS one; especially on my DSLite.
aww what? That was the great thing about the original though... :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free