The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
can't wait for SD Gundam Sangokuden
i've been watching to much gundam lately and this one is.....what can i say ?
odd ?
Romance of the Three Kingdoms with Gundams
blink.gif

_Burai_

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I saw the first few episodes of k-on and the first one for maid sama. I might continue watching it since they air it on tv here

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I saw they're going to continue the Tales of Symphonia OVAs with the Tethe'alla part of the series.

It's been so long since they released any ToS OVAs, but then again, I haven't been keeping up with them.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i've watched the first ep or two of the things i wanted to watch from this season and i'd thought i'd list what i liked and what i didnt.

Senko no nightraid
I've only watched the first ep but the mandarin chinese was horrible.would have been a decent first ep if it didn't include the shitty power treatment. also motorcycles in china around 1940? could be good or bad. i'll have to watch the next few eps to decide. though not looking good

Working!
eh, more schoolbased romance/comedy. was hoping it to be different. probably only going to watch when i've got nothing else to watch or completely bored. would be decent for people who don't watch much anime/getting into anime

Angel Beats
Was hoping it didn't have the general KEY themes, should have known better. good for fans of other key works.

Giant Killing
Pretty surprised with this one, the summary in chartfag's picture doesn't do it justice. odd~ish art but not shocking, just odd. Never really been a fan of sports manga with the exception of a couple authors, heck i wouldnt even call this a sports series even though it is about football. its a massive underdog series. Deals with character relationships quite well, eccentric main character is a plus. so if you liked series like BECK, you should more or less like this. i'd reccomend it to anyone.

Arakawa under the Bridge
Didn't like it, ended up being more SHAFT dickery. if you liked the way Bakemonogatori or natsu no arashi was presented you'll like this.

Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei
This is probably the biggest suprise of this season for me, i expected something like Honey and Clover but much more mellow/reminiscent. its not quite the exact opposite but its hella different. its quirky in both characters and design. Humor is there. I quite like the OP and ED. Shame its only being subbed by Commie and Anonymous subs. Its probably not suited for everybody, but i do suggest people to try it out.

Rainbow
Probably the series i've waited on the most this season and shame its come out kinda lackluster so far. can't really comment on whether its going to be a good series or not, its solely developing backstory and characters right now. i was expecting something darker.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.