Untitled Goose Game's publisher is making a gaming handheld that has a crank on the side

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, May 23, 2019.

1. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

Supervisor
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Better crank it, Soulja might end up in federal prison in a hurry if he keeps up his Soulja Boy console jig. :lol:

AikoT_T likes this.
  2. AikoT_T

AikoT_T Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2019
    United States
    lel.

But his consoles only "look" like the real thing, i believe all his shite runs on Android, or some form of it.
    So i believe he wont get any patent infringements, although i may be wrong...

3. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

Supervisor
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    He's just drop shipping consoles-on-a-chip from China, you can get all of his stuff on Ali or even Amazon for the fraction of the price. Those things never even saw Android through a window. :P

AikoT_T likes this.
  4. AikoT_T

AikoT_T Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 2, 2019
    United States
    Top kek.

but "muh hustles"

Yeah, i didn't do any research on him, i just went to his website, and maybe watched 1 or 2 videos on YouTube of "unboxing/reviews".

Back-to-topic,
    This crank game might actually be useful or "fun" in certain games if it could connect in someway to current consoles.
    (usb/bluetooth/some proprietary cable)
    And maybe if it had a color OLED and they fixed that damn screen tearing...

Of course, this would raise the already redonkulous price of 15,000 pennies, and at that point, it would definitely flop worse than a Magikarp on crack.

I do find this interesting, actually, but I think it's lacking.

My opinion.

Extremely relative.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted