Untitled Goose Game releases on the 20th of September this year

A stealth game which has you play as a Goose, developed by House House, just got its release date of the 20th of September. At launch it will release on both the Switch and PC.

A description of the game from Nintendo:
It's a lovely morning in the village and you are a horrible goose. Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples' back gardens to the high street shops to the village green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone's day.

Unfortunately, the game's name will not be changed to "Titled Goose Game".

:arrow:Source

Last edited by Jiehfeng, , Reason: replaced old trailer with release date trailer

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria

A stealth game which has you play as a Goose, developed by House House, just got its release date of the 20th of September. At launch it will release on both the Switch and PC.

A description of the game from Nintendo:

Unfortunately, the game's name will not be changed to "Titled Goose Game".

:arrow:Source

Funny,I want to post the Screenshot where the goose takes the man´s slipper and runs away in the Meme Thread.But I found it not funny enough.
And now I can not find that picture again.:huh:

EDIT: found it:

untitled-goose-game.png

Last edited by Alexander1970,

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Relevant at this point

That said geese are lame so to be bothered by one and not end up having stuffed goose for lunch is also lame.

All this said I did not expect Goat simulator to end up here.

If Geese are OP, imagine Geese with the level of human intelligence, as you will be playing the game. ;O;

Also no, Geese aren't lame. :angry:

Reactions: Alexander1970

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't like geese all that much. They're rather territorial and aggressive. Goose bites really hurt...

They're also quite stupid, standing in the way when you try to park your car and not budging, no matter what you do.

Last edited by Reynardine,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I don't like geese all that much. They're rather territorial and aggressive. Goose bites really hurt...

They're also stupid, they stand in the way when you try to park your car and won't budge, no matter what you do.

I dont have experience with Geese much, but that provides excellent context for this upcoming game. :P

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont have experience with Geese much, but that provides excellent context for this upcoming game. :P
We had one when I was a child. Nasty little beast, hihi...

I've always liked stealth based games, pulling pranks without beeing seen, setting distractions and things like that. Reminds me a little of Neighbors from Hell or whatever it was called, a PC game I loved back then.

How does one come up with such an idea? I really wonder how the devs decided on making a goose game.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
We had one when I was a child. Nasty little beast, haha...

I've always liked stealth based games, pulling pranks without beeing seen, setting distractions and things like that. Reminds me a little of Neighbors in Hell or whatever it was called, a PC game I loved back then.

How does one come up with such an idea? I really wonder how the devs decided on making a goose game.

In an interview, it was said that one of the devs at House House posted a stock image of a Goose and said "we should make a game about this", it was a running gag at their workplace which everyone thought was funny and then they finally decided to create it.

Timestamp - 0:44

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
In an interview, it was said that one of the devs at House House posted a stock image of a Goose and said "we should make a game about this", it was a running gag at their workplace which everyone thought was funny and then they finally decided to create it.

Timestamp - 0:44

Nice! It seems like the best games are often based on completely random, out of the blue ideas.
I like that, it yields more interesting/unique results than copying an already existing game/setting/idea. (Not saying that this is always a bad idea)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs