wink.gif

pewpz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What chip? Other than trying a different media, a different computer and verifying your connections, not much you can do. There really needs to be a burning faq, this question comes up enough times.

dohclude

Trophies
Website
www.MODaWii.com
XP
Country
United States
Have you made sure that the ISO has been descrambled first. Alot of ISOs are scrambed and you will need a program to descramble them first. This is probably not your problem though, I would suggest maybe checking the chip install as well to make sure that all of the connections are perfect. Take a closer look at them using a small flashlight and a magnifyer of some kind. Also, get yourself a can of compressed air and blow off the inside of your wii and the solder area. Alot of times there can be some bridged connections from stray solder. Good Luck!

scottbigs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you made sure that the ISO has been descrambled first. Alot of ISOs are scrambed and you will need a program to descramble them first. This is probably not your problem though, I would suggest maybe checking the chip install as well to make sure that all of the connections are perfect. Take a closer look at them using a small flashlight and a magnifyer of some kind. Also, get yourself a can of compressed air and blow off the inside of your wii and the solder area. Alot of times there can be some bridged connections from stray solder. Good Luck!

thanks fellas, its a wiifree chip, the guy that installed it put a disk in and it worked fine

what scramblin software is out there?

does it matter dvd+/-? and what speed its burned

nice1

xBagel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

thanks fellas, its a wiifree chip, the guy that installed it put a disk in and it worked fine

what scramblin software is out there?

does it matter dvd+/-? and what speed its burned

nice1

This is exactly what happens with mine.. I'd like to know how to solve this too =/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi