Unpopular Opinions 2.0

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Intel > AMD
In at least some ways, yes. And they are definitely better than RISC processors these days. AMD's CPUs, conversely, have their advantages when it comes to rendering distances and stuff involving CPUs with more than 2 cores. Also, Intel isn't quite at the level of either AMD/ATi and Nvidia yet when it comes to GPUs. Time will tell.

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hiroshima and Nagasaki were necessary.
No, not really. Yes, many in Japan, especially in the military, were told to defend Japan at any cost even with that of their lives. Some civilians in Japan even offed themselves as the US military officials arrived to "save face". However, I do not believe that they were totally necessary, on most, if not all ends. The Emperor was truly sacred to them, and the papers that fell out from the sky via US planes urging them to surrender weren't sent down until after the bombs had been dropped. Either way, the bombings certainly happened, not so sure about the numbers in Nanjing massacre though.

Vetusomaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Unpopular opinions:

- Calling out groomers isn't "hate speech"
- "Incel" is one of the many retarded boogeyman buzzwords to distract people from actual issues
- Elections voting means fucking nothing and it only exists to give plebs the illusion of choice

Reactions: Megadriver94

Vetusomaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah, besides it could be used to describe most blokes that have been married many years :lol:
Also they can't even make up their minds about what "incel" is. Few years ago they were calling "incel" every white man that was mad for not being able to date girls and now they call "incels" the white men that refuse dating girls.

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Square Enix needs to be split up.
I don't care much for Final Fantasy games that came after X.
ff8-I never cared much for Final Fantasy after X..png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: oh cool, I saw Space Invaders on that Nintendo Syl :D