banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Pineapple on pizza seems to be the most contentious topic here, and I just... Don't get it. I've had it a few times, it was a'ight, I don't get why everyone either thinks it's amazing or it's of Satan
I've only had mayonnaise on sandwiches, but this thread makes me wanna try other stuff
-
Ketchup, as well as mayonnaise and bbq sauce are good
Eggs are lame
I'm generally tolerant of generally considered poor-quality foods (McDonald's)
Quesadillas are disgusting (the way I've had them prepared anyway, maybe the "real" way is actually decent)
Coke is alright (the general opinion of opinionated people seems to be that it's sewage)

Edit: Oh, and Cheetos are overrated

Last edited by banjo2,
Reactions: AncientBoi

Deleted member 568468

State of dormancy
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Seafood/fishes sucks, no matter what is it and how is it made.
Fast food is actually delicious.
Vegan counterparts of meat products are actually inedible (at least for me, just won't accept the feel and taste)

Reactions: banjo2

Tanooki16

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Goat cheese sandwich with harissa ^^
The first time I ordered this in a sandwich shop, the guy looked at me like I was from the planet Mars.

Otherwise Seafood pizza (with little squids), so when I'm with my friends or family I have my pizza all to myself :P

Last edited by Tanooki16,

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pineapple on pizza seems to be the most contentious topic here, and I just... Don't get it. I've had it a few times, it was a'ight, I don't get why everyone either thinks it's amazing or it's of Satan
I've only had mayonnaise on sandwiches, but this thread makes me wanna try other stuff
-
Ketchup, as well as mayonnaise and bbq sauce are good
Eggs are lame
I'm generally tolerant of generally considered poor-quality foods (McDonald's)
Quesadillas are disgusting (the way I've had them prepared anyway, maybe the "real" way is actually decent)
Coke is alright (the general opinion of opinionated people seems to be that it's sewage)

Edit: Oh, and Cheetos are overrated
2_D6_FCD9_C_D2_CB_45_B7_A67_A_54132_D372161.gif

Dr_Faustus

Resident Robot Hoarder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wendys Fries goes great with chocolate Frosty
Poached Eggs are best Eggs
Food with bone on them still is disgusting
Seafood is horrible
The greatest food trend that came to exist in recent years is the invention of the Cheesesteak Eggroll
Roast Beef is food for sad times
Ketchup is great for most things
White Pizza is best Pizza
Anything with nuts in it is terrible
Creamy Peanut Butter is best
Anything with seeds in it is terrible
(Anything where there is a variable of sudden texture difference is terrible I.E. Soft to hard)
Imperfect meats are the devil and anyone that serves them deserves being sent to the lowest level of hell

I can probably go on if I really want to, but you get the point. I am picky.

Reactions: AncientBoi

HippyJ3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Once you're infected with covid, doesn't matter what you eat, everything (or most food) tastes like you're licking on solid steel.

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wendys Fries goes great with chocolate Frosty
Poached Eggs are best Eggs
Food with bone on them still is disgusting
Seafood is horrible
The greatest food trend that came to exist in recent years is the invention of the Cheesesteak Eggroll
Roast Beef is food for sad times
Ketchup is great for most things
White Pizza is best Pizza
Anything with nuts in it is terrible
Creamy Peanut Butter is best
Anything with seeds in it is terrible
(Anything where there is a variable of sudden texture difference is terrible I.E. Soft to hard)
Imperfect meats are the devil and anyone that serves them deserves being sent to the lowest level of hell

I can probably go on if I really want to, but you get the point. I am picky.

lmao every point here is exactly what i would say (except that with Wendys food we dont have Wendys in Germany)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you're infected with covid, doesn't matter what you eat, everything (or most food) tastes like you're licking on solid steel.
Very sorry to read that. I've read about that, and it sounds like it ruins one of life's few great enjoyments.

Are there foods you still can taste and/or taste well?

HippyJ3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Already recovered my sense of taste 3 days ago somehow, the basic taste of sweet, sour, salty and spice have returned but the scent of flavor still hasn't fully returned for more than a month now but it's slowly returning, it feels like something's clogging my nose that prevents me from smelling the flavor but at the same time nothing's actually clogging my nasal passage.

This may be off topic but let me share this.
Guys in case you lost your taste due to covid, just boil some ginger and drink it's extract daily, take some vitamin c with zinc supplements, exercise everyday, let the sweat release those toxins and lastly boil some water and mix some rock salt on it and inhale it's steam while the water is still steaming hot. My sense of taste returned within two to three weeks by doing them everyday and I'm back to normal.

Additional note: Once you feel like your throat's drying and itching, drink something with mint and ginger extract on it, don't tough it out, it'll crawl up to your lungs if you don't treat it quickly.

This may sound crazy but when I interact face to face on public places I carry an erasable toy board and just write what I'm saying instead of opening my mouth for now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all