Hacking Question Unplayable downloadable content after install update and dlc

219jw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi, i have just installed the update and dlc for my fifa 19, now whenever I open it the message unplayable downloadable content appear...though I still can choose to start software but somehow it’s annoy me. What could be wrong? I’m running sxos with the xci fifa 19

Also now the fifa icon didn’t appear in the album. It’s only appeared on the main screen. What’s the reason?

D

Deleted User

Update to 8.1.0. Nintendo has been patching out the bypassing firmware method. Games, updates, and DLC dont all work in older firmware. Always update to the latest

D

Deleted User

This is bad advice and will lead to people updating to the latest even when their CFW doesn't support it yet. Always make sure your CFW works with the latest version first, then update.
8.1.0 is fully supported. You're just gonna waste your time helping someone who's on a lower firmware asking why their games isnt working. There's no reason to stay on a lower firmware

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
8.1.0 is fully supported. You're just gonna waste your time helping someone who's on a lower firmware asking why their games isnt working. There's no reason to stay on a lower firmware
8.1.0 is fully supported, but people will come to this thread from search results in the future, see your comment that they should "always update to the latest" when 8.1.0 is no longer the latest, and assume they're good to go to update when that might not be the case.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

p3el05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tokelau
Good point.. Should have stated latest supported firmware.. SX OS beta 2.8 support 8.1.0 - update to that if you use SX OS or Google what the latest supported CFW is that you can use with your method of choice.. Hopefully the fifa 19 update + DLC will be compatible with that

stephrk398

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8.1.0 is fully supported, but people will come to this thread from search results in the future, see your comment that they should "always update to the latest" when 8.1.0 is no longer the latest, and assume they're good to go to update when that might not be the case.

I second this. I always go one before the latest, and I'm still on 8.0.1 with no complaints as I've been able to play anything I throw at it. Even when support comes for the latest FW I still wait in case there are stability issues. If it ain't broke I don't fix it.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I second this. I always go one before the latest, and I'm still on 8.0.1 with no complaints as I've been able to play anything I throw at it. Even when support comes for the latest FW I still wait in case there are stability issues. If it ain't broke I don't fix it.
I just update when a game needs it. I don't see any point in updating my emuNAND when it can't go online anyway. Support for newer firmwares always seems to come with bugs.

D

Deleted User

I just update when a game needs it. I don't see any point in updating my emuNAND when it can't go online anyway. Support for newer firmwares always seems to come with bugs.
Not necessarily. I've updated my SXOS emunand and I've never encountered any bug. Seems like you people who take the Atmosphere route have the most problems

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Not necessarily. I've updated my SXOS emunand and I've never encountered any bug. Seems like you people who take the Atmosphere route have the most problems
I was actually specifically thinking of SX OS. I'm a SX OS user myself. The past couple updates seem to have gone without trouble, but in the past any time they released support for newer firmwares it always came with new bugs as well. Not necessarily because of the support for newer firmwares but rather some other changes they made that was bundled alongside that support. They might have finally gotten their shit together, but it's too early to tell.

D

Deleted User

I was actually specifically thinking of SX OS. I'm a SX OS user myself. The past couple updates seem to have gone without trouble, but in the past any time they released support for newer firmwares it always came with new bugs as well. Not necessarily because of the support for newer firmwares but rather some other changes they made that was bundled alongside that support. They might have finally gotten their shit together, but it's too early to tell.
I can tell you by experience SXOS is worth using and you should consider switching back to it. Emunand is perfect. Yeah it dont support those plugins KOSMOS is all bundled up with but you dont need all that crap. Even though its paid CFW, SXOS has helped me save alot of time with their Emunand so I can remain playing my games online without the need of restoring nand. Something Atmosphere didnt have took 1 whole year was the emunand feature. Just imagine how many people got banned using Atmosphere and installing NSP. SXOS stealth mode in the other hand prevents full Nintendo connections without the need of that crap 90DNS (that's only if the user made a clean nand backup will remain 100% safe)

219jw

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Thanks all for the advise.
Any tutorial link for the software update for sxos user as I’ve never done it before? I dun have nand backup also prior installed my existing cfw..I know it could be a problem.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.