[Unofficial] TempStyle Shadow - Actual dark theme for GBAtemp v6

Shadowfied

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I reaaaally like the new look of the site, huge fan of vectors and flat UIs, but it's too bright for me. I've been wanting to do my own take on TempStyle Dark for a long time cause I never liked the default TempStyle Dark that mixed gray and blue.

Introducing TempStyle Shadow!
An actual dark and clean take on the V6 skin!

9jBszcs.png

More screenshots: Profile, Main forum view, In-topic view.

This skin mainly uses 3 shades of gray and white for most UI elements and links. The original orange color appears occasionally as hover color and poll stats, which works really well for my eyes.
This skin also brings back full signatures.

I spent last night and today skinning just about everything I could find ( huge thanks @TheKawaiiDesu for helping me search the site <3 ) and made it dark and nice.

Obviously like with every and anything there will be bugs and quirks, feel free to report those, should you find them.

The theme can be found on Userstyles HERE. To install it from here you need Stylish, but for your own sake, install Stylus (Chrome link - Firefox link) instead.
Note: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR GBATEMP STYLE SET TO THE NEW SKIN!

Last edited by Shadowfied,

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Screenshot 1 will be fixed in next update.
I can't see a difference in screenshot 2 and the current gradient honestly. Do you want it to be lighter, as in brighter?
Screenshot 3 should be fixed in next update as well.
Don't mind screenshot 2, it's just probably strange to me that it doesn't fade to black. :P

There's no way to apply custom CSS to mobile browsers. It'd have to be integrated into the site itself. (And that's not happening :P)
There is! Firefox for Android has Stylish.

Shadowfied

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just tried it on FF for Android, it's looking good! Obviously there's a few tweaks needed but that's to be expected with mobile sites.
5NrZDPb.png
Yep. Already noticed this. Since I didn't know custom styles on mobile was a thing (and it sadly still isnt in Chrome) I didn't bother styling the mobile elements, but I'll get on it when I get home from work :)

Reactions: Deleted-379826

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On Android at least, you can download firefox mobile and apply any firefox extensions you want. I have an ad-blocker, stylish, and some other stuff all on mobile. No haxxs, Xposed, root, no nothing.
If only Firefox for iOS supported addons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt