Misc Unofficial Hunter Thread (Monster Hunter 3)

loony747

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My copy arrives Tuesday,

Anyways, I found it odd that there was no MH3 thread, since the game has perhaps the better online set-up for a Wii game, at least from observation. Yeah, you gotta pay, but we do get a free month of Trial.

Anyways, has anyone hopped online yet? How is it? Laggy? Smooth?

toymin80r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to know how this game turns out. I haven't really been following it, but it looks pretty interesting.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
loony747 said:
My copy arrives Tuesday,

Anyways, I found it odd that there was no MH3 thread, since the game has perhaps the better online set-up for a Wii game, at least from observation. Yeah, you gotta pay, but we do get a free month of Trial.

Anyways, has anyone hopped online yet? How is it? Laggy? Smooth?

I'd let ya know if I could figure out how to get it running on the GX loader.
frown.gif

rathelfrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mine loads all the way until you try and start a game, then a get a large freezing BEEP sound.. Im sure there will be a workaround.

(usbloader gx)

loony747

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Try using Hermes cIOS 222 or 223 with 37 and 36 merged, then load through uLoader 2.6. That's the set-up my friend has at his place, and it works.

If you prefer USBLGX, after you star a new game through uLoader, you should be able to load the save fine through USBLGX, if you change the game to boot through 222 under Game Options.

Pegasos123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works perfect on my wii

just install the cios55fix from cios corps (whichs means that you dont need to install actually cios corps)
and then download the latest version of Gecko OS and start the game with it and set the language to japanses

i can also enter a name of my choise
tongue.gif

have fun
tongue.gif

Safavid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Updated guide*link*
Some things to note:
USB Loaders do not allow you to go online with this game so you'll need to boot it with a disc. GeckOS is confirmed to work so use it.
Also you get 20 days free of online. From personal experience so far the game does not lag with other Japanese players.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1