• Replies 28
  • Likes 3

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was thinking of something kind of like that....but, see where I'm coming from:
cattroller.png

Tempura (because cats like fish)
to contrast:
nintendo-switch-plush_3277.0.jpg

So, in conclusion--cat: Tempura for (undecided new name for female character)

Dog (Rollver (Rover + Controller)) (see above) for Tempy (it's a good name, do not fuck with him)

As to what @Costello said:
Why not have a phase-series? Take the best names, create a poll of four choices over a series of four weeks (hey, think about the time in-between some of these comics).

After that, whittle down the names (most popular week one + week two, etc,)until you have four names to choose from; then, a final bout of B.o.t.B).

I don't know......

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the three characters

I think the third character should be trans or gender-less and their animal should be named: Peacon (like a Peacock) and likes non-GMO Pecans.
peacon.png

Everything is balanced: Male, Female, Trans; Dog, Cat, Bird.

I guess "Rollver" needs a new design--I'm not drunk enough.

----
I think the characters should be:
Tempy & Rollver, Connie & Tempura, and Mariko (it's like Mark and Mari together) & Peacon.

------
Okay, realized the cat should be named: Tempurrra (or tempurr-ra; cats, duh....get it though? temper because you& purr because meow&Ra because Egypt)

Rollvers' horrible drunk redesign:
View attachment 178620

Also noticed the "ee"-sound in most names--Tempy, Connie, Mariki (because Nintendo might not want their shit (Mariko) turned into anything they can't control or profit from....but redesigning the controllers into animals is okay, Kimishima probably said so)

I'm not sure where the fine line between "drunk" and "too drunk" exists, so, I'm toning down on the drinking.....next week....maybe.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,
Reactions: IncredulousP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1