Unofficial announcement: Lets spam DealXtreme to get cheap Cyclos!

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by miketh2005, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miketh2005
    OP

Member miketh2005 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Look, we all know Deal Extreme gives you an EXTREME deal with flashcards, anyway, they were once offering the CycloDS for what 35$? Those who got it that cheap were fortunate.But then the took it off the site. If we can spam them enough with support tickets we might get it that cheap again, and if not at least cheaper than 50$.

Sumbit Tickets here:

http://support.dealextreme.com/

Lets do it! This is NOT a joke.

I've already sumbitted mine...

-mike

2. tinymonkeyt

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    i dont think the choice is up to dealextreme whether or not they can sell at that cheap

3. Diffusion

Member Diffusion GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Those who got it that cheap have ended up waiting over a month with no CycloDS, while it seems the only ones who actually got a CycloDS from DX were the ones who paid the higher price. [​IMG]

4. lonewolf80

Newcomer lonewolf80 Advanced Member

United States
    Plus, if they do ever sell the cyclo at that price ever again, most likely Team Cyclops won't send them anymore. Just wait guys, I'm about to get a few (hundred) Cyclos for my own selling in the next month.

5. DeMoN

Member DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

United States
    The resale price (the price resellers pay Team Cyclops for the Cyclo) is $35. I don't see why DX decided to resell them for only $36. Profit, yes, but very slow profit. I am certain that had TC not intervened, DX would have voluntarily raised the price eventually.

6. Swip

Member Swip GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    This is just plain stupid tbh.

DX probably gets a lot of tickets already and you want to spam them with useless tickets and slow the support process down for others...

DX got us Cyclos for $36 and was informed by TC that they had to bump it up. DX obeyed TC and bumped it up to $50 but TC still refused them to be a reseller of their product.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.