Unlocking Mona T on Warioware Touched

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by HoTsHoT89, Jul 24, 2008.

1. HoTsHoT89
    OP

HoTsHoT89 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2008
    Malaysia
    I have unlocked every single toy in the game - except for Mona T. This particular toy requires me to have Warioware Twisted which I have given it away to my cousin to play before he left for Australia to study. I have my game backup on my R4, is there any way I could modify the ROM to fake the presence of a Warioware Twisted inserted?

2. Benandanti

Benandanti Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2007
    There's a save that unlocks it here, which is probably the easiest way to do it.

Someone did mention that there was a way to load a GBA rom using an EZ 3in 1 so that it can be detected, but as I don't have one (just an old M3 CF) I can't confirm it.

3. HoTsHoT89
    OP

HoTsHoT89 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2008
    Malaysia
    Ah, thanks. I didn't want to resort to savefiles, as it really hurts thinking of all the effort used to collect all of the minigames and toys. I'll hold on to this till I get my Warioware Twisted returned or by someone able to lend it to me. [​IMG]

4. MAD_BOY

MAD_BOY Lazy bum

Feb 12, 2005
    Netherlands
    Sittard, Limburg
    Anyone know if that's unlockable on the euro version of warioware? As Twisted was unfortunatly never released here.

5. Benandanti

Benandanti Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 21, 2007
    You should be able to use the save mentioned above to unlock that content in the EU version. Other than that, I don't think it's possible, unless there's a cheat somewhere.

6. MAD_BOY

MAD_BOY Lazy bum

Feb 12, 2005
    Netherlands
    Sittard, Limburg
    Well, the problem is that I want it on my retail card. No luck with the 3-in-1 and twisted though.