Gaming Unlocking Mona T on Warioware Touched

HoTsHoT89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I have unlocked every single toy in the game - except for Mona T. This particular toy requires me to have Warioware Twisted which I have given it away to my cousin to play before he left for Australia to study. I have my game backup on my R4, is there any way I could modify the ROM to fake the presence of a Warioware Twisted inserted?

Benandanti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a save that unlocks it here, which is probably the easiest way to do it.

Someone did mention that there was a way to load a GBA rom using an EZ 3in 1 so that it can be detected, but as I don't have one (just an old M3 CF) I can't confirm it.

HoTsHoT89

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Ah, thanks. I didn't want to resort to savefiles, as it really hurts thinking of all the effort used to collect all of the minigames and toys. I'll hold on to this till I get my Warioware Twisted returned or by someone able to lend it to me.
smile.gif

MAD_BOY

Lazy bum
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyone know if that's unlockable on the euro version of warioware? As Twisted was unfortunatly never released here.

Benandanti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You should be able to use the save mentioned above to unlock that content in the EU version. Other than that, I don't think it's possible, unless there's a cheat somewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat