Android Unlocked Xperia Play 4G refurbs for $105?

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.ebay.com/itm/REFURBISHED-SONY-ERICSSON-R800-XPERIA-PLAY-AT-T-UNLOCKED-DESK-TOP-CHARGER-BUNDLE-/230859289215

Near-mint, plenty in stock, with a charging bundle, for $104.99 and free shipping? It's not a high-end phone by any means, but that price is a steal. I'm guessing it's some sort of pricing or model error (perhaps the international version), but it didn't stop me from jumping on one; my Aria was well in need of a replacement.

It's through a reputable seller, and you'd have to pay through Paypal anyways, so if there is something off about this deal at least you'll get your money back.

FireEmblemGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: Mine made it to the post office just half an hour before delivery vehicles went out, so I got mine today instead of Tuesday. I haven't had much time to test it, but other than the lack of box and manual I would've pegged this thing as new - no scratches or blemishes, save for one small mark above the D-pad. I haven't put the SIM in yet as the battery's still charging, but according to the status screen it is unlocked, and it's definitely the AT&T model.

I'm certain this is probably more suited to a blog post than anything, but I figured there are probably other 'tempers looking for a good deal on one of these.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why did you have to publicize this?
Now there's no way in hell I'll be able to buy it, I won't get the money for it for another ~9 days.

As for it's legitity, it is legit. I know someone that bought it on October 1st, when the listing first appeared. They got it yesterday and it works perfectly. That's 2 for 2 (counting you)saying legit.

Damn, there's no way they'll still have any left in 9 days now. I wondered why the sales seemed to shoot up in the past few days..

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up, they only have 13 left.

Add it to your watch list, then view your watch list. "Quantity available: 13"

If one of ya'll want to buy one for me, I'd be glad to pay you back and more when I get my paycheck :wub:

FireEmblemGuy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've got 80+ available that are still locked to AT&T, but you'd probably have to pay another $20 to unlock it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230859289181

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh.....
Just today, they seemed to have noticed they really underballed the price. Now those AT&T ones are $198.99 instead of $104.99

No longer a deal to advertise there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Wut.