Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
why do you keep going off topic?
i dont want to correspond with you anymore man
Good ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Personally I love being able to play a lot of the excellent emulators on a Fantastic platform. The switch really is an excellent format for this. That coupled with the games coming out for it makes it go strength to strength for me.

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah. Nintendo confirmed there will be no other versions of the Switch. They may upgrade the current hardware without telling people, but only to patch the bootrom exploit. It won't have any extra features, like faster CPU.
iirc they said the same thing about the 3ds two weeks before they announced the 2ds or 3ds xl.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is progress, but at this point downgrading isn't needed. if you have the ability to access and disable fuses, then you have the ability to boot cfw.
Less disabling fuses, more just skipping the fuse check entirely. As I understand it, the fuses are only checked in the bootloader, so if you bypass the bootloader, you skip the fuse check.

Geezerdorf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Less disabling fuses, more just skipping the fuse check entirely. As I understand it, the fuses are only checked in the bootloader, so if you bypass the bootloader, you skip the fuse check.

Oh, so it's more akin to 3ds' boot9strap? Where the FIRM check was skipped with that?
If that's the case, it's amazing how fast this scene is moving. Having Arm proesssors seemed to be a conservative idea on paper, but one with a lot of flaws to be considered!
I'm intrigued!

ehnoah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It still gonna take months till we see any useful like CFW. So yeah maybe early December or early 2019. Doubt we get it in the next 3 month, unless they want us to get it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt