• Replies 152
  • Likes 3

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is absolutely disgusting. Why do universities need to teach people how to have sex. Every college student already knows what protection is and they can use it if they want to. I don't know what the purpose of this is but it certainly isn't to educate anyone. If I was a student there, I would be throwing a fit that a portion of my tuition money was used to pay for this.

I disagree. Do you know how many university students wind up having unprotected sex with multiple partners over a 4 year school term? There are loads, I am sure if there was a study done on it, you would probably find that at least 50% of students have done so. Better to promote safe healthy sex then let students get all shitfaced and have unprotected sex with whomever they please.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Uh dude, anything that deals with your health when attending a place like college or even going to a hospital or anything, you have to sign a release form. Companies do this so they aren't held liable. I doubt the University would be that stupid.
And yet they are hosting a massive school-wide orgy that could easily lead to pregnancies and STD's. Also, they are French. :P

Anyway, there is no mention of signing anything. It said all you have to do is show your ID.

Edit: Besides, students might take a day or two for recovery, but after this they will just go back to unprotected sex.

Reactions: shakirmoledina

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
@Blaze163: You are surely mistaken that sex was only for pleasure. Sure it does feel fantastic (never done it before, insert 25-year old virgin joke here) however, the consequences of multiple sexual intercourse can sharply increase your chances of either getting the female pregnant or catching a wide STD.

What the University is doing 1) Making sure the future generation of these graduates won't be able to have a successful career after this blatant stunt. 2) Spreading the reality that orgies does exist and want to make them as an example.
To me the University better think twice before doing this. Not all parents and governors will agree to this smut act to happen on school grounds.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And yet they are hosting a massive school-wide orgy that could easily lead to pregnancies and STD's. Also, they are French. :P

Anyway, there is no mention of signing anything. It said all you have to do is show your ID.

but after this they will just go back to unprotected sex.
you mean an internet video. do you really actually think a university wouldnt make them sign? if you do.... then wow.

also you make it sound as if unprotected sex is bad..

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
On the topic of school shootings, a lot of loads will be shot that day. :creep:

Seriously though, I'm not sure that Universities should be involved in that kind of social events. A University is a temple of knowledge, it should be concerned with scholarly pursuits, not whether or not teens use contraception - that's the job of parents and perhaps High Schools (Sex Ed and all that). The form of the event is also quite questionable... but hey! If it flies with their Dean, they can organize whatever feel like That, and it is the Sex Ed department, so... :creep:

Reactions: Castiel

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't get most reactions. Some people act as if everyone will go all the way into penetration, every condom will break, every women will be in her fertile period, no one will have a morning after pill, no one will have an abortion and all the resulting babies will become the personal responsibility to the people making all the warning posts.

Guys...seriously? It may not be that obvious, but people usually tend to have sex from time to time without something horrible happening. Get your stuff about the exceptions straight and don't project your personal preference onto

Yeah, I'm jealous I'm not a student anymore. But then again, if my school had organized such a thing, I wouldn't have joined*. Doesn't mean I don't support the effort. But Christ, there are some conservative people here. Hating Canada because one school is positive about sex? FFS, guys. Just let them have their fun, okay?

(about having condoms break 25% of the time)
That's for an average person, you underestimate my personal life.
Erm...dude? You've got to put that thing on your dick. Yes, even when she's giving head. ;-)

*it had over 90% males, and I don't like having to queue up to get some from the small handful of good looking women. Who probably wouldn't have participated to begin with.

Reactions: ShadowSoldier

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are many posts I would wish to address but frankly I have to ask a question first- I know it has been a few years since I darkened the doors of a university but is this not normally called Fresher's week in other places?

I will say though those that question the need to teach university age people the need for and operation of condoms and such like can I suggest you have a chat with someone that works in a sexual health clinic and ask the same question. When they finally pick themselves up off the floor you will have your answer.

omegasoul6

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Edit: Besides, students might take a day or two for recovery, but after this they will just go back to unprotected sex.

Uh... What? Toronto's population isn't French, the population here is pretty much 99% english, I haven't even met a French person in Toronto.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now let's not let our imaginations run away with us. I know a lot of dudes will say "how cool this is" but I seriously doubt anyone worth fucking is going to show up. I know everyone is glamorizing this in their little minds like it's going to be a scene out of eyes wide shut but in reality you'll have twenty or so fat and or ugly chicks show up and about one hundred dudes. You'll get drunk and penetrate a nasty snatch that has been used by three guys before you. Doesn't sound very appetizing unless you like the smell of other guys jizz juice.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
We should stop focusing on the intercourse side of matters, it really doesn't matter if the participants will be attractive or not - they're spreading the message of using contraception and leading a healthy and safe sex life. STD's and "accidental" pregnancy are quite problematic matters, HIV continues to be a huge problem, even in developed countries. I'm sure a lot of people who'll attend this event will leave much more HIV Positive than before. :creep:

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop focusing on the intercourse side of matters? All I can think of banging some nasty gash connected to a fat pimply ass while some morbidly obese nerd is behind me pulling his little pud while waiting his turn.

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the girls that want to fuck, are already fucking. >_>
Stop focusing on the intercourse side of matters? All I can think of banging some nasty gash connected to a fat pimply ass while some morbidly obese nerd is behind me pulling his little pud while waiting his turn.

I smell a sitcom!

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If we assume those statistics are correct, that is still a ridiculously high risk for a university. We are talking about tons of people using at least one condom (assuming they grab a fresh one for each "round") at this thing. If everybody used theirs properly each time, then 1 one out of 50 people will be at risk of STD and/or pregnancy. What if they aren't used properly?

The thing is, the condom isn't the only contraceptive out there - nor is it the only being offered to the students. You're pretty much supposed to use the condom in conjunction with other contraceptives to (pretty much) completely negate any possibility of failure. There's also the morning after pill, so if these university students are smart (and I hope so for the university's sake), the chances of an unintended pregnancy or STD transfer would be essentially nil.

Well at least you got your info from a reliable source. :rolleyes:

Wikipedia is pretty strict about citation for all of its statistics, so yeah, it is. Wikipedia isn't the wild, wild west of Encyclopedias anymore - you just can't deface articles like you used to.

Well, you can, somewhat, but your edit about Bill Cosby and the development of cow milking will have the lifespan of a mayfly.

Reactions: Lacius

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many college and such in the US have rules regarding sex between fellow students. MTV years ago had a show based around such rules.

I heard about this topic from friends nearly a month ago. Please re/read the entire original article. They are not encouraging sex in any shape or form. What they are doing is spreading the knowledge of what safe sex is. Many higher up education institutes have been doing this for the last 5-10. This is nothing new. What makes this different is several weeks to educating about safe sex. Not everyone has taken sex ed in high school. And tons of parents never talk to their children about sex. They know sex is going to happen so they rather their students be safe then sorry. Their are also rich parents who like to sue these colleges & universities when bad things happen, rather then place the blame were it truly be longs, the parents kids!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Many college and such in the US have rules regarding sex between fellow students. MTV years ago had a show based around such rules.

Splutter splutter what?

I could possibly see god squad schools (insert obligatory jab at such things) having some rules but this is odd.

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's all you need to know. The somewhat attractive girl in the video seems incredulous about the idea of going to an orgy while the fat ugly Turk is like "yeah man I'd go to an orgy"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1