Unity for Wii U "Please make sure that the CAFE_ROOT env. variable is pointing to CAFE SDK's location" and not seeing the Wii U Option

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
It didn't worked, i still can't see the option, i think maybe is better to create a new thread about why i'm not seeing the option and solve this for the problem of:

"Please make sure that the CAFE_ROOT env. variable is pointing to CAFE SDK's location"

Thanks to everyone ;)

Aryamanee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It didn't worked, i still can't see the option, i think maybe is better to create a new thread about why i'm not seeing the option and solve this for the problem of:

"Please make sure that the CAFE_ROOT env. variable is pointing to CAFE SDK's location"

Thanks to everyone ;)
It's just the license code, that should do it.

Aryamanee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After installing the Unity version or other thingh, can you send me some tutorial or steps? Thanks
Enter the key for unity, download cafe sdk and multi and the multi license as zips from the dev portal. Then you gotta unzip them to documents. After this, open the multi folder and run the setup. Once it's installed give it the key you downloaded from the portal and close it. Now press win+r and type in cmd then hit enter. You should see the command prompt. Once it opens change User to your user and run the command:
Code:
setx CAFE_ROOT C:\Users\User\Documents\cafe_sdk && setx GHS_ROOT C:\ghs\multi\5324
Now, when you load unity, it should be in dark mode and you should not get an error. When you select build, the option should be there.

Aryamanee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Enter the key for unity, download cafe sdk and multi and the multi license as zips from the dev portal. Then you gotta unzip them to documents. After this, open the multi folder and run the setup. Once it's installed give it the key you downloaded from the portal and close it. Now press win+r and type in cmd then hit enter. You should see the command prompt. Once it opens change User to your user and run the command:
Code:
setx CAFE_ROOT C:\Users\User\Documents\cafe_sdk && setx GHS_ROOT C:\ghs\multi\5324
Now, when you load unity, it should be in dark mode and you should not get an error. When you select build, the option should be there.
I hope this works :)

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Notingh, it still white and i can't see th Wii U Option

Where i need to enter the key for unity (you say it in the first Line)

1635521256954.png

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
The License for MULTI:
1635589726771.png

The Multi Path and cafe_sdk path and what are inside them
1635589812527.png
1635589890598.png

1635589837753.png
1635589907970.png

Unity for Wii U Files i used to install it

1635590019131.png

The enviroment variables for the SDK and MULTI
1635590055224.png

1635590069432.png

The Login Screen:
1635590509706.png

Aryamanee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

gomgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gomgoblog.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Spain
Not asking me for any key, it Just logs in

btw, and this can be the problem, i have those archives downloaded from a while ago (2017) but i never opened them because i bought my Wii U recently and then i can't develop in it, but now i installed them to test my game, but maybe it's not atached to my account. So if that's the problem, thanks for help me to try to install it,

Last edited by gomgo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: