Hacking Uninstalling Priiloader

sprtsplyr3189

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am pretty much a rookie at doin the whole mod scene. I did successfully get my wii modded at school and such but have lost access to my external HD that I was using to store the games. My mom now wants to use the wii and so I am trying to get it back to how it was before I modded it. It was up to date modded at 4.2. I tried formating the memory on the wii which of course deleted everything but every time i start my wii the greyish priiloader screen still loads up and I have to boot system menu manually through it. How do i get rid of this screen and uninstall priiloader? I want my wii back to absolute factory condition. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind, I dont know to much about this stuff at all so if you could dumb it down that would be great!

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's really not recommended to revirginize; there's a high chance of a brick. If you want to stop that Priiloader screen from appearing, there's an option that makes it only appear when you hold reset. Enable it.

sprtsplyr3189

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i have to it set to boot to system menu but it still always comes up first. Even though I already wiped all the other files in the system reformat and dont use the SD card anymore its still on there? Whats its purpose? Will it cause me to get in trouble in possible future updates? It seems like just the cover of the program thats left with no functionality after i did the reformat

Riley

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok use this guide to mod your wii till after you installed priiloader. Now once priiloader is installed run the installer again and select uninstall. Run ATD and delete IOS249,250,222,223,224. Then run DOP-Mii and install IOS60 v6174 and System Menu 4.1 with no patches. Run the hackmii installer and remove HBC and DVDX along with bootmii and such. Then press wii system update. That should virginize your wii.

lulwut

Trophies
XP
Country
sprtsplyr3189 said:
well i have to it set to boot to system menu but it still always comes up first. Even though I already wiped all the other files in the system reformat and dont use the SD card anymore its still on there? Whats its purpose? Will it cause me to get in trouble in possible future updates? It seems like just the cover of the program thats left with no functionality after i did the reformat
lolpriiloader0.2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte