Uninstalling Priiloader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sprtsplyr3189, Jun 4, 2010.

Jun 4, 2010

Uninstalling Priiloader by sprtsplyr3189 at 3:49 PM (6,422 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. sprtsplyr3189
    OP

Newcomer sprtsplyr3189 Newbie

United States
    I am pretty much a rookie at doin the whole mod scene. I did successfully get my wii modded at school and such but have lost access to my external HD that I was using to store the games. My mom now wants to use the wii and so I am trying to get it back to how it was before I modded it. It was up to date modded at 4.2. I tried formating the memory on the wii which of course deleted everything but every time i start my wii the greyish priiloader screen still loads up and I have to boot system menu manually through it. How do i get rid of this screen and uninstall priiloader? I want my wii back to absolute factory condition. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind, I dont know to much about this stuff at all so if you could dumb it down that would be great!

2. Krestent

Member Krestent What to post?

United States
    It's really not recommended to revirginize; there's a high chance of a brick. If you want to stop that Priiloader screen from appearing, there's an option that makes it only appear when you hold reset. Enable it.

3. sprtsplyr3189
    OP

United States
    well i have to it set to boot to system menu but it still always comes up first. Even though I already wiped all the other files in the system reformat and dont use the SD card anymore its still on there? Whats its purpose? Will it cause me to get in trouble in possible future updates? It seems like just the cover of the program thats left with no functionality after i did the reformat

4. sprtsplyr3189
    OP

United States
  5. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Ok use this guide to mod your wii till after you installed priiloader. Now once priiloader is installed run the installer again and select uninstall. Run ATD and delete IOS249,250,222,223,224. Then run DOP-Mii and install IOS60 v6174 and System Menu 4.1 with no patches. Run the hackmii installer and remove HBC and DVDX along with bootmii and such. Then press wii system update. That should virginize your wii.

6. lulwut

Member lulwut GBAtemp Fan

Japan
    lolpriiloader0.2