Hacking uninstalled homebrew channel and need help

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was follwing a guide on a diffenrt site and i erase my homebrew channel by mistake...

and i tried bannerbomb hackmii blah blah blah and i can't install it that way.....

is there any other way? please let me know asap!!

metroid4life14

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you used bannerbomb the first time I don't see why it wouldn't work the second time... But if you have preloader, you could try the .dol (idk if .elf files work though) boot funtion in preloader.

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Saying what it does or why it doesn't work would help. If you can get into the hackmii installer, but it doesn't let you continue to install anything or something because you have CIOSCORP installed, then you would have to use smashstack to either uninstall cIOSCORP (either by using dop-IOS to install official IOS's over them or by using one of the cIOSCORP installers that just automatically do that.) Then you should be able to run the hackmii installer.

You're not really giving any information with that first post so can't really say what you need to specifically do.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nabster92 said:
Saying what it does or why it doesn't work would help. If you can get into the hackmii installer, but it doesn't let you continue to install anything or something because you have CIOSCORP installed, then you would have to use smashstack to either uninstall cIOSCORP (either by using dop-IOS to install official IOS's over them or by using one of the cIOSCORP installers that just automatically do that.) Then you should be able to run the hackmii installer.

You're not really giving any information with that first post so can't really say what you need to specifically do.
yea cioscorp is his problem for sure.
it makes hackmii installer say there are no vulnerable IOS's to install HBC with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)