Homebrew Uninstall Luma3DS and back to original

schism_br

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello buddies,

I need yours help... i installed Luma3DS and now i need to sell and back to original.
First of all i tried to install RxTools but without successful and i installed Luma3DS with successful following a tutorial in youtube, that i didn't remember
I have NAND.bin saved in my hard disk.

How can i back to original

Please help me!

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's possible to un-hack your 3DS.
Once A9LH is installed, attempting to un-install it may result in having your system brick.
If you want the system to act the a normal system and be able to boot without an SD card inserted, I think there was a new A9LH version that has a mini-CFW on it that allows the 3DS to boot, and function without an SD card, but to what extent and with what limitations, I do not know.

Reactions: schism_br

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's possible to un-hack your 3DS.
Once A9LH is installed, attempting to un-install it may result in having your system brick.
If you want the system to act the a normal system and be able to boot without an SD card inserted, I think there was a new A9LH version that has a mini-CFW on it that allows the 3DS to boot, and function without an SD card, but to what extent and with what limitations, I do not know.

Not true, you can un-install A9LH in two ways (that I know of)

1) Use SafeA9LHInstaller to un-install A9LH
or
2) Restore a Pre-A9LH NAND Backup

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can uninstall by going into SafeA9LHInstaller and remove A9LH or restore a backup pre-a9lh :)

5 secs faster >-< fufufufufu <3 <3

Reactions: schism_br

MikeModder007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depending on who you are selling it to, you might be able to charge slightly higher for a pre hacked system.

If you really want to remove CFW, copy your first NAND backup to the root of your SD. Then boot into Decrypt9WIP and select [SysNAND Options] then [SysNAND Backup/Restore..] then pick [NAND Restore]. Decrypt9WIP will prompt you for a sequence of key presses, do that use the DPAD to select the name of your NAND backup.
That should remove Luna/A9LH and leave you on Version 9.2

Reactions: osaka35

jonbaum123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello buddies,

I need yours help... i installed Luma3DS and now i need to sell and back to original.
First of all i tried to install RxTools but without successful and i installed Luma3DS with successful following a tutorial in youtube, that i didn't remember
I have NAND.bin saved in my hard disk.

How can i back to original

Please help me!

a method was just made to remove luma3ds and all cfw without a nand backup https://3ds.guide/uninstall-cfw here you need the latest version of luma boot9strap and godmode9 to do it ik this reply is a few years late but they just made this method idk if you still jave your ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on