Hacking Uninstall a cia from emunand?

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
I went into BigBlueMenu and deleted a .cia but it remains on the menu and doesn't let me install a newer version of the same .cia.

The question is, how do I remove it for good? I'm sure it's a lot more simple than it seems...

Many thanks!

freeza

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IDK about BBM, but using FBI, i'm able to uninstall CIAs just fine and they disappear from the home menu. I would try FBI.

ANTONIOPS

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I went into BigBlueMenu and deleted a .cia but it remains on the menu and doesn't let me install a newer version of the same .cia.

The question is, how do I remove it for good? I'm sure it's a lot more simple than it seems...

Many thanks!

Ok so you want to delete a game installed on your emunand right?, ok so go to system settings>Data Management and delete it from there

DesuIsSparta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Many thanks!

If you're using BigBlueMenu and there is still a leftover.. you didn't delete the title correctly or perhaps there's an error? Did you try restarting your 3DS after using it?

Francesca

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Armenia
Apparently it was simply on another "page" where it needed to be removed even though the file was no longer on the SD card. Well that's the easiest problem I had to solve today!

froggestspirit

Aspiring Game Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing you deleted the cia file, and not the title from NAND. If it was installed to the SD card, you can delete it in system settings, but if it was installed to NAND, you have to use something like FBI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs