moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've nearly finished my UCAS form and am about to send it off. I was just wondering who else in GBATemp was applying, what for and where to.
Me, I'm applying to do Accounting and Finance at LSE, Bristol, Southampton, Queen Mary.. I'm still thinking about my fifth choice (it's the only thing left in my form to fill in).

Maybe if you're in Uni already, what can we expect? I can't wait myself
happy.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I've applied to go to Queen Mary too! Maybe I'll see you around. I've also applied to Loughborough (which another well known member attends), Westministerm queen mary, kent and another option to decide (currently st mary... and no I dont have a fetish for mary). I'm not sure what my 5th choice is either.

Oh and I plan on doing Information management and Business studies/Business Management

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im applying to do optometry in bradford university hopefully!

i wish i get in cos the grades i need are AAB but im only predicted BCC, gonna retake a few exams in january and hopefully get the grades upto scratch

but i heard they are just outline grades and most people get in with lower grades e.g. BBB

havent done my ucas application yet, just need to phone my old school to get my gcse exam boards etc

doing economics (love it) chemistry and biology this year

cant waste another year as ive already done 2
frown.gif

now i gotta get on with my economics cwk as this site wastes time like fook lol

yus786

moozxy

hamboning
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aha, I'm doing Maths, Eng lit and Biol.. Need AAB for my first choice.. I'm predicted an A, A/B and B. Hopefully my personal statement and references are good enough for an offer
smile.gif

Clements

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sourceforge.net
XP
Country
I went to Brunel University in West London, as it was relatively local/convenient for me and offered the course I wanted. I did Biology, Physics, French and General Studies for A2 and had an AS in Maths. Once I settled in, it was brilliant. I took a BSc in Cell and Molecular Biology, and have just finished an MSc in Molecular Medicine. I want to do a PhD and got a conditional offer from Brunel, but I haven't heard any news about funding as yet.
unsure.gif

dice

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I went to Brunel University in West London, as it was relatively local/convenient for me and offered the course I wanted. I did Biology, Physics, French and General Studies for A2 and had an AS in Maths. Once I settled in, it was brilliant. I took a BSc in Cell and Molecular Biology, and have just finished an MSc in Molecular Medicine. I want to do a PhD and got a conditional offer from Brunel, but I haven't heard any news about funding as yet.
unsure.gif
Apparently Brunel is full of students from SFX college (where I'm at).

yus786

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
theres not many tempers up norf it seems
frown.gif

yeah i do edexcel economics which involves coursework sadly but its ok as its not too hard, i can write tons of economics but cant seem to do on this lol

yus786

dice

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
my bastard school didn't send off my form until last friday because their records for my gcse grades didn't match up with what I put down... Of course they ended up being in the wrong.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I should be applying for uni but I think I'm gonna take a gapyear next year...
If i get through this year fine and get the A's I've been predicted I'm sure my parents wont mind.
I'm actually redoing maths and physics this year since i failed them last year. I got all A's for everything else though but I guess it serves me right for trying to do a full A level in only one year rather than 2.

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good luck with your apps everyone
happy.gif
Don't worry if you dont get replies straight away.... it took the uni i'm at now months to reply.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1