kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I made a clean 4.3u nand using Modmii. Previousdly I used a nand dumper to dump my hacked 4.0u nand. which one would be better to use?

also is it safe just to drag my old nand over to my new nand without replacing anything, so I can get my channels and save on the new nand?

Also modmii installed homebrew filter and joyflow?

Is that better than Homebrew channel and wiiflow?

Also is it safe to install cios on the nand after i launch sneek? or should i install the cios using showmiiwads?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1# It does'nt really matter what SM you use. With the modmii 4.3 All your ios will be up to date. So that's a +

2# Dragging between nands is not possible as far a I know. Show mii wads/nand can be used to extract and install stuff to your Virtual Nand.

3# JoyFlow enables Game loading in the same visual line as WiiFlow does for a real nand.
WiiFlow doesnt work an a virtual nand, that's why there is joyFlow. ( I made the forwarder Graphics ).
Homebrew filter is in some ways better than The HBC. But it's basicly the same thing. For compatibilty reasons and "copyright" it's better and easier to have Homebrewfillter on your Virtual nand opposed to HBC.

4# The only cios you will need is Cios rev 14. It's for compatibilty reasons ( save gamemanager GX )
To launch games NO cios is needed.

Albatroz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hielkenator
u dont need cIOS249 rev14 to use with SGM GX. Just use new SaveGame Manager GX R100 and add no_ios_reload to your meta.xml. So, u can uninstall cios 249 to avoid problems with savegame manager gx.
thats it

kirbymaster101

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wait so should i keep my cios249v21(56) or remove it and install cios249v14?

dont i need cios for jowflow? relax Im not a noob or anything like that but I need

ciosv21(56) for most games and ciosv21(57) for cod balck ops. At kleast thats how it works for usblaoder gx.

SO savegamemangaer gx doesnt need a cios?Do i add no_ios_reload to the bottom of the meta.xml?

EDIT: nvm seems no_ios_reloaded is in the meta.xml by default.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kirbymaster101 said:
wait so should i keep my cios249v21(56) or remove it and install cios249v14?

dont i need cios for jowflow? relax Im not a noob or anything like that but I need

ciosv21(56) for most games and ciosv21(57) for cod balck ops. At kleast thats how it works for usblaoder gx.

SO savegamemangaer gx doesnt need a cios?Do i add no_ios_reload to the bottom of the meta.xml?

EDIT: nvm seems no_ios_reloaded is in the meta.xml by default.

We're talking about UNEEK right? You don't need a cIOS to play games in UNEEK so they are not needed on your emu nand. Most games run on their original IOS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche