Uneek+DI and rockband 3

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Ratmonkey, Oct 7, 2011.

Oct 7, 2011

Uneek+DI and rockband 3 by Ratmonkey at 12:18 AM (886 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Ratmonkey
    OP

Newcomer Ratmonkey Member

United States
    Is there any fix for the rockband 3 corrupted save issue when running a uneek+DI nand? The "fixes" I have found have not worked for me. I tried:

1. Running the game through the DI menu

2. Running the game through Joyflow

3. Running the game through Config on my reg. nand. Making a Bootmii nand image. Extracting the image with showmiwads and moving the save from the extracted image to my emu-nand.

4. and I might have tried others, at this point I don't remember.

On the first two cases I deleted my save, loaded the game, made a save, exited the game, and re-loaded it again. Same corrupted save file message.

Any ideas?

EDIT: My Emu-nand was created using a bootmii back-up. Sneek was created with modmii. I have also tried the above with sneek compiled using the complete soft mod guide (http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/)

2. scooby74029

Member scooby74029 "fake coder"

United States
    i can tell you how i did it

first play rb3 on wiiflow or cfg-usbloader and make a save file

then google bluedumpMOD(my app and start it goto the 00010000 folder and hit the 1 button push left or right until you see extract single folder

extract and then copy this folder from bluedumpmod to your emu nand

it should work then

if you need some more help pm me and ill try to help you

3. Ratmonkey
    OP

Newcomer Ratmonkey Member

United States
    Thank you scooby. I am not sure why bluedump worked when a bootmii backup did not but it did and thank you.