Undubbing FFCC: Echoes of Time

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Majin Vegeta, Mar 28, 2009.

Mar 28, 2009
  1. Majin Vegeta
    OP

Member Majin Vegeta GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    I got the japanese version of Final Fantasy - Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time when it was released, now the PAL version is out there, but could anyone help me to undub it?
    The japanese audio is stored in /sound/jp and the pal one in /sound/eu (in both versions), but there is no way to replace them as the game just gives a black screen if you change any of the files in the ISO (or eat least the text or the sound files). It was the same in the japanese version where you couldn't replace the jpn. textfile to the english one even though it was there already.

I guess the problem is in the main.dol, but I'm no hacker, so even if it's like this I dunno what to change there.

2. oneleggedjack

Member oneleggedjack GBAtemp Regular

United States
    dude, i'm sorry to say, but i'm pretty sure it would be faster to search for pennies and then go buy the game. I know this doesn't help, but it would be way faster, or you would just download it. If you really want to translate the game, obtain wiiscrubber and a shit load of luck/skill then you might be able to do it, then again it's all greek to me.

3. Prisoner

Member Prisoner GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    he just want to know if it's possible to replace the english audio of the pal version, with japanese one.....so I can't understand this one...