Hacking Under development of software to move 3ds with psvita

Tsan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I am developing software that runs 3ds with psvita If it is completed I will report it to Mr. Bonna's blog Twitter's ID is @AE3803_U1146 (This may be strange as it is translation, and I am Japanese I can not talk) Good-bye

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
You're going to make a 3ds emulator that runs on PSVita (correct me if I'm wrong)? Good luck with that lol.

I think Mr. Bonna's blog will be dissappointed.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
You're going to make a 3ds emulator that runs on PSVita (correct me if I'm wrong)? Good luck with that lol.

No, I think he make program to remote control 3ds with vita. Quite meaningless but if you 3ds control broken then this could be something.

Reactions: zoogie

Tsan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
[QUOTE = "zoogie、投稿:8242471、メンバー:357147"] PSVitaで動作する3dsエミュレータを作成するつもりです(私は間違っていれば私を修正します)?その幸運に幸運。

ボナ氏のブログは失望していると思います。[/引用]
私は日本語だけを読むことができるので、可能なばらを翻訳してほしい。私はボナのブログに失望したことを理解していない。

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry I made a mistake Why I want to ask is why I disappointed Mr. Bona And as I reported in Mr. Bona's comment I have nothing to do with Mr. Bona

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I think he make program to remote control 3ds with vita. Quite meaningless but if you 3ds control broken then this could be something.

Well if it somehow can stream the bottom screen of the 3DS to your Vita, and then if you could maybe couple that with NTR streaming, then you'd be able to play your 3DS on your TV/Monitor with a Single screen controller. Though I highly doubt any of that is happening here, it would be pretty cool if that could be accomplished.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over