Under development of software to move 3ds with psvita

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Tsan, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Tsan
    OP

Tsan Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2018
    Japan
    I am developing software that runs 3ds with psvita If it is completed I will report it to Mr. Bonna's blog Twitter's ID is @AE3803_U1146 (This may be strange as it is translation, and I am Japanese I can not talk) Good-bye

2. zoogie

zoogie playing around in the dsiware

Nov 30, 2014
    Micronesia, Federated States of
    You're going to make a 3ds emulator that runs on PSVita (correct me if I'm wrong)? Good luck with that lol.

I think Mr. Bonna's blog will be dissappointed.

3. anhminh

anhminh Pirate since 2010

Sep 30, 2010
    Vietnam
    No, I think he make program to remote control 3ds with vita. Quite meaningless but if you 3ds control broken then this could be something.

zoogie likes this.
  4. Tsan
    OP

Tsan Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 27, 2018
    Japan
    [QUOTE = "zoogie、投稿:8242471、メンバー:357147"] PSVitaで動作する3dsエミュレータを作成するつもりです(私は間違っていれば私を修正します)?その幸運に幸運。

ボナ氏のブログは失望していると思います。[/引用]
    私は日本語だけを読むことができるので、可能なばらを翻訳してほしい。私はボナのブログに失望したことを理解していない。

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Sorry I made a mistake Why I want to ask is why I disappointed Mr. Bona And as I reported in Mr. Bona's comment I have nothing to do with Mr. Bona

5. MikaDubbz

MikaDubbz GBAtemp Fan

Dec 12, 2017
    United States
    Well if it somehow can stream the bottom screen of the 3DS to your Vita, and then if you could maybe couple that with NTR streaming, then you'd be able to play your 3DS on your TV/Monitor with a Single screen controller. Though I highly doubt any of that is happening here, it would be pretty cool if that could be accomplished.

6. kong2991

kong2991 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 25, 2018
    Malaysia
    yeah...wow I almost thought you make 3ds emulator there. well if its works why not. its proving the vita is just great...keep up buddy..

Metoroid0 likes this.