Hardware undecided for gba.. help please

moshn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok.. i'm new to having things for my gba because I only play pokemon for the gba
smile.gif
, so i'm really into these things for the gba. i was wondering what a pretty good "card" to buy for a gba. i've heard the M3 is good, but i don't really know but for psp i owned
biggrin.gif
. but yea please help me find a pretty decent modchip or whatever they call it..... i'm really sorry guys i don't know what it call XD

please and thank you

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone will tell you that the best GBA modchip is the GooBstick which is sold for 14 Euros from the highly proclaimed CGBstuff.net. Don't worry too much about the currency conversion, they accept GamePal either way. The GooBstick only lets you load games rated between 2.5 - 3 stars by a composite of the most popular game rating sites/magazines, so that's all you really need feature-wise. It uses the popular Xd card media and allows region-free handheld play, which is quite unique. It has a battery life of :45 minutes. And most importantly it allows homebrew based on the award winning HRTH processing chip.

simpson17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm assuming this guy wants to play just gba games on his gba so the 3 in 1 or supercard are no help (supercard gba is supposedly shit)

the ez flash 4 is considered one of the best cards for the gba because it runs all games at full speed. the only problem with the ez4 is that it requires a patch for the pokemon games to work.

some other alternatives you might want to look into are the m3 lite (if the supplier sells it with a gba shell) and the g6lite.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
Another vote for EZF4. I have the EZF 4 Lite Deluxe but it works exactly the same has the GBA sized version. You have RAM for Opera and uyou can play GBA games and NDS games. Plus its cheap

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Yet another vote for the EZFlash4
happy.gif

If you don't have a DS yet, you could look at the M3 Lite. It has a built-in movie player. But if you don't care about movies on a GBA, go for the EZFlash 4. It's great.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't listen to them!!
The EZ3 is better than the EZ4 GBA wise, I know because I got a EZ3 three months ago.

BUT!!!!, I really have some issues with it, I seriously recommend you the G6 Lite!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Don't listen to them!!
The EZ3 is better than the EZ4 GBA wise, I know because I got a EZ3 three months ago.
But I had (and now my brother has) an EZF4 and we haven't encountered any problems with it, GBA-wise... All games work great, and it uses miniSD cards. Expandable memory FTW
happy.gif

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I have the EZFlash4 for the GBA/DS Phat, and it uses miniSD cards. There's also a DS Lite version, that uses microSD cards and sits flush with the DS Lite. There are two versions of it, though, regular and the Deluxe. The regular one doesn't have GBA support, the Deluxe does.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end