Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy coming to PS5 and PC in Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection

After being teased and previously leaked by PlayStation's official Steam page, it's been officially revealed that Uncharted 4 is coming to PC, and PlayStation 5 as well. Not only that, but Uncharted: The Lost Legacy will be included as well, under the title Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection. Currently, there is no release date beyond "early 2022" for PS5, with the PC version set to follow shortly after. Iron Galaxy, who previously helped bring The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to Nintendo Switch and assisted in the PC release of Spyro: Reignited Trilogy and Crash N.Sane Trilogy will be behind the PC port.

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
I will definitely be replaying these on PC, but a shame they didn't port the collection as well.

The character development and references will be missed by new players on PC, it was one of the nice aspects of seeing old friends meetup and converse in 4, along with the interactive objects.

Reactions: D34DL1N3R

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
As mentioned, definitely disappointed they aren't bothering with the collection too, but I get why they didn't. "Want to experience Nathan Drake's story from the beginning? Buy our console for the exclusive collection! Don't care/already played them? Eh PC I guess!"

Still glad to see Sony keeping their word on PC ports though. Now they just need to STOP FUCKING AROUND AND PORT BLOODBORNE DAMMIT THAT'S ALL ANYONE WANTS FFS

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they ported over the "good" Uncharted games first. They should have ported over the Nathan Drake Collection instead, it would also make more sense, lol.

Also, I think I got the Nathan Drake Collection for free last year, lol.

64bitmodels

Professional Nintendo Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aren't both games available on PS4?

Makes sense remastering them to be able to port them to PC, but PS5 makes no sense at all because you can just play the PS4 versions

I curse the day devs decided to "remaster" last-gen games, specially with minor upgrades
i mean didnt devs do that with 6th gen games back in 2006 when HD became a thing in gaming
no one really complained there did they?

Reactions: Chary

Tenny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Wish they would’ve gone the extra route and Remastered the Nathan Drake Collection instead of Uncharted 4... but I guess it’s better than nothing and at least it’s on Steam.

Reactions: antoclass

HellGhast

Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Loved Uncharted 4, but I haven't played the lost legacy, so if I manage to upgrade to a Ps5 this could be a good idea if purchased @ discount price.

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
i mean didnt devs do that with 6th gen games back in 2006 when HD became a thing in gaming
no one really complained there did they?
From PS2 to PS3 there was some noticeable change in resolution, making games less blurry and more sharp

From PS4 to PS5 the only improvements I see is "The game loads faster now"

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Jiehfeng

The One
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
From PS2 to PS3 there was some noticeable change in resolution, making games less blurry and more sharp

No, the good thing about this is the fps boost to 60fps which would most likely be the case, some form of 4K or upscaling with 60fps performance.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Played the first 3 on my PS3 back in the day. Really excited for the 4th one and Lost Legacy :D
Kinda wondered why they haven't ported the Nathan Drake Collection as well. I'd love to replay them with higher performance.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
what I notice and appreciate is the real-time raytracing for mirrors, reflection, refractions etc. radiosity renderer for light calculation.
I remember when I had to wait 10 seconds to calculate 1 pixel's color on my Amiga or early pentium 100, waiting minutes to render a simple 3D teapot in full 800*600 pictures :rofl:
now seeing it can do real-time 4k@60fps just amazes me.

I don't know if a lot of other people notice the technological jump here. or even if they notice the quality of the picture at all. it might just be boringly "normal" to people having that quality in games as they were born with it.
Now they are not happy because it can't do 120hz, framerate is only 119hz, the game is bad ! :P

Last edited by Cyan,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM